The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

CybertronianBrony's Other Art

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Here is the second wave of Equestria Girls! They are the Crystal Prep Girls! They are all outlined, coloured and are in high quality picture perfection! So without further ado, here they are! Hope you like them!

---------------------------------

Sour Sweet

---------------------------------

Sunny Flare

----------------------------------

Sugarcoat

Lemon Zest

Indigo Zap

Twilight Sparkle (Sci-Twi)

--------------------

I welcome any feedback!

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Here is the third wave of Equestria Girls! They are the Dazzlings! Like the first and second waves, they are all outlined, coloured and are in high quality picture perfection! So without further ado, here they are! Hope you like them!

-----------------------------------

Adagio Dazzle

-----------------------------------

Aria Blaze

------------------------------------

Sonata Dusk

------------------------------------

I welcome any feedback!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice work again, buddy! I think you'd draw anime characters in a really amazing way too with that style of yours! :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm not sure if I've properly commented on any of these last few drawings yet. The newer ones certainly look a lot cleaner and switching over from the black lines to darker colored lines help bring it more in line with the shows art style. Your coloring in general also seems to be better as well. Keep up the good work!

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Nice work again, buddy! I think you'd draw anime characters in a really amazing way too with that style of yours!  :)

Thanks! Yeah, I might give that a try!

I'm not sure if I've properly commented on any of these last few drawings yet. The newer ones certainly look a lot cleaner and switching over from the black lines to darker colored lines help bring it more in line with the shows art style. Your coloring in general also seems to be better as well. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep it up!

-------------------------

This pic was originally made for December 2017! I know it is over, but better late than never! Besides, it's still  winter out there and Twily's still wearing those adorable warm fluffy winter clothes! So have this as a New Year Present!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 09:07:30 AM by CybertronianBrony »

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile