The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Custom Kitchens

Nahla · 12 · 2085

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Made you look  :angel

Umm..here is a recipe for "Custom Kitchen" Cornflake Biscuits.

INGREDIENTS
125g butter, at room temperature
100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
1 egg
150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
45g (1/4 cup) sultanas
Pinch salt
60g (2 cups) cornflakes, crushed slightly.

METHOD
Step 1
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.

Step 2
Use electric beaters to beat the butter and sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Beat in the egg. Fold in the flour, sultanas and salt and mix until well combined.

Step 3
Place the cornflakes in a bowl. Spoon slightly heaped tablespoonfuls of the butter mixture into the cornflakes. Toss the mixture gently in the cornflakes to coat and form balls.

Step 4
Place the balls, 8cm apart to allow room for spreading, on the prepared tray. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden. Cool the biscuits for 10 minutes on the trays before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Why not both? A custom kitchen would be a great place to make cornflake biscuits!  :lol

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If you wanted to sell CUstom Kitchen, you should have been posting in the Hurricane Topic. :p
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I thought it was some spambot thing lol
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I can make you all a custom kitchen.

I can't promise it'll be functional, but it'll be pretty. Who needs functionally anyway?

Someone better make those biscuits or I'll be highly disappointed.

I made them.

I didn't die of food poisoning, but then again..results may vary..

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I might make them... But without the sultanas :lol

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The title of this post could be misleading, which would probably be contrary to the spirit of the forum rules, so I made an appropriate adjustment to your recipe.  ;) They are now "Custom Kitchen Cornflake Biscuits".  :p

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Uhh, I don't understand this thread.  :unsure: Is it some kind of joke or why else are you sharing recipes?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sovereign,Aug 30 2017 on  08:23 AM
Uhh, I don't understand this thread. :unsure: Is it some kind of joke or why else are you sharing recipes?
We had a problem a few years back with "custom kitchen" spam on the forum, and as such the admins got used to banning any custom kitchen posters.  This is now the third post trolling the admins on the subject:

My first bout of pranking before I took on the red banner

Nahla's first attempt
Nahla's first attempt

That being said, in both of those previous acts of pranking the topic was technically put in the right place as they are in the "real life" captions topic and do indeed have pictures of a custom kitchen or custom bathroom.  This topic as originally made is misleading, but it was obviously made in jest so I made a "slight" correction to make it compliant with the rules.  That being said, unless one is actually going to post a picture of a custom kitchen in the real life caption topic, I would discourage such threads in the future.  If for no other reason that it might give some of the admins flashbacks.  :p

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nice one Nahla! :DD
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh rhombus, don't you know that's my goal?.

I'll flood the admins with nightmare images of custom kitchens. Slowly your sainty will fall.
Then when you're at your weakest, I and my loyal army will strike.

We will show you custom kitchens until you submit to my rule, then GoF will be under my power. Then when I control GoF I will use it to take over the world.

I mean..um..

Hi rhombus..nice...parallelogram?