The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

ToonWorld Roleplay

Nick22 · 834 · 55439

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Adventures in Toonworld sounds nice.  I guess we could play the Autbots as animals,like Optimus is a Great Ape etc..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm yeah, that's probabally the best thing, although, I would still imagine then to be bigger than usual, since they do transform into their robot forms as well.

But yeah, they are rather difficult to place I reckon....

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kor, what do you think we should call the roleplay..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chomper,Jan 9 2010 on  11:18 PM
nice

i got:

Bugs

Darkwing

who was darkwings side kick? cant remember...
I think his name would be Launchpad. Don't take my word for it cause I haven't seen that show a lot but I am pretty sure it's Launchpad.

Hmmmmmmmm............. could I also be

Tuck (My Life as a Teenage Robot)

Bolt

and Simon and Theodore and

Tito(Oliver and Company}

8 is my limit. If I could play those characters too that'd be great.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Adventures in Toon World sounds like a good title.  And not sure if transformers would be to powerful compared to the rest of the chars in the party.

Still not sure who to do besides my oc of Michael.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can play Droopy as a master dectective.. and Dash those characters will be fine Ok Ok Adventures in Toon World it is.. Lets get it underway..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok the opening post is up.. lets start the roleoplay.. and thank you to everyone for joining, I appreciate it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, it's all good, I mean, I can finally play as some of my favourite cartoon characters ^^

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm going to watch this RP for a while before I make a choice to jump in.  I watch more superhero cartoons, like Road Rovers, Underdog, SWAT Katz, Dinosaucers, etc.  Other shows I'm big with are LBT (obviously), Dog City, Talespin, Dogtanian & the Three Muskehounds, and a few others I can't remember.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Certainly Kenji, and those characters ate available, in favt Underdog will bve one of the Droopy Dawgs, the new Laffalympics team
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no ideas are too odd..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not sure he even fits in, from what I told you about him.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I do actually want to claim two more characters, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy from SpongeBob SquarePants.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Micheal wil fir in, Kor, just srart playing him, and we'll get the group moving..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sure thing Drake..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure if a laff-a-lympics would be a separate rp.  It would seem best for that with this adventures in toon world having different plots and a setting then that.  I guess like the insane cafe with plots coming up here or there.  

The Laff-a-lympics can be set in different places and settings, including some from various cartoons and the rp for that can be set during or outside the games since the characters would not be competing 24/7.  And some can be non competitors who are friends and family of the competitors so they can be involved in the rp/plot also.  

The original series had 3 teams, though since this is not limited to Hanna-Barbara characters some may want to add another team or 2.  I'll list the original teams since I guess many have not had seen or heard of the series.  There have been similar types of series I've seen.  The Dukes of hazard had a cartoon where they raced around the world in different cities, and the way out wacky races went to different places I think also.

Maybe a team for dog characters, and or one for post 70's or those could be combined into the yogi or scooby teams with scooby being not just 70's characters & of course the teams not being restricted to just H-B characters.

Though some characters may be taken out, and some may be added maybe.

The Yogi Yahooeys (50's & 60's H-B characters): Yogi (team captain), Boo Boo, Cindy, Huckleberry Hound, Pixie, Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Hokey Wolf, Yakky Doodle, Quick Draw McGraw, Snooper, Blabber, Augie Dogie, Doggy Daddy, Grape Ape, Wally Gator

Scooby Doobies (70's H-B characters): Scooby Doo (team captain), Shaggy, Scooby-dumb, Blue Falcon, Dynomutt, Captain Caveman, Dee dee, Brenda, Taffy, Speed Buggy, Tinker, Babu, Hong Kong Phooey

The Really Rottens (mostly original characters): Mumby (team captain), dread baron, dinky, dirty, dastardly, mr, creeply, mrs creeply, junior creeply, the great fondoo, his magic rabbit, daisy mayhem, her pig sooey, orful octopus

Maybe instead of original characters, instead the really rottens could have some more recognizable characters like yosemite sam, Sylvester, & some others.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie will be joining the Scooby Doobies as for the Droopy Dawgs, any dogs you can think of.. we'll consider.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just a few that are not already on other teams: Droopy, The Road Rovers, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dino (maybe as an honorary dog sort of thing) Astro, Wonderdog (from the 1st season (73-74) of superfriends, Goober, Snoopy,