The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your friends and your Interest in LBT

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Aug 20 2007 on  05:18 PM

In exchange for having a person of my age with such promising signs of some interest in LBT nearby I might sacrifice my right hand.
Same here, although I'd rather it be my left hand. Heck, take a toe as well, as long as it means finding a fellow LBT fan  :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Luckily it was just a figure of speech ;)
Even if there was a land before time fan living nearby I don't see why he or she would require me to maim myself :lol

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well, I've stuck away from this topic for some reason but now I'm ready to make a post.

Currently, there are 17 people at my school that I know of that know I like LBT.  I met an old friend from school online and we got into a...complicated situation which needed immediate resolve.  I just gave her my msn ID without thinking about it(landbeforetimelover@hotmail.com) :blink: Big mistake!  I really didn't think she'd take   it too well, but she did.  At first, I lied to her and told her that it was my little brothers account (I don't have a brother and she knew it).  she knew instantly that it was a lie.  Anyways, she promised not to tell anyone and it was kept quite for a few weeks.  Then, one of her friends had a serious computer problem and she gave her friend my msn ID without thinking about it.  The other girl didn't mind either.  Then she told one of her friends who was a little interested in me about my interest in LBT without my permission.  She contacted me and it just went from there.  That girl that was interested in me had a guy that had another computer problem and she gave him my msn ID as well.  I just counted my contacts and I have 17 people from my school on the list.  No one really made a big deal about it.  I still am glad that I'm moving and I don't have to go to that school again next year.  I just wanna play it safe.  In conclusion, I was very surprised by how casually everyone took the news.  I am very pleased that no one thought that I was a freak. :D

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Paranoid much, landbeforetimelover? I think you were making a mountain out of a molehill. Anyway, I'm glad that nothing came of it. You'll find most people don't care, unless you pop it in while they're around, then its a whole different story.  :bang
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Aug 23 2007 on  03:15 AM
You'll find most people don't care, unless you pop it in while they're around, then its a whole different story.  :bang
Yea, I know. One mention of LBT, you'll hear "Feh, I don't care," but the moment it blares up on the screen, "OMG U LYK LBT LOLOL XD UR A BABY!!111one," and that's when they get annoying. <_<

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Quote from: Weather_lord_7,Aug 23 2007 on  11:44 AM
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Aug 23 2007 on  03:15 AM
You'll find most people don't care, unless you pop it in while they're around, then its a whole different story.  :bang
Yea, I know. One mention of LBT, you'll hear "Feh, I don't care," but the moment it blares up on the screen, "OMG U LYK LBT LOLOL XD UR A BABY!!111one," and that's when they get annoying. <_<
I try to tell it someone not directly, that I like LBT. I say it to him only in a way, that bring him on the idea I like it. But how I said not directly. When I see for an example, that anyone in the internet or in the real life like LBT, or has something, which has to do with LBT, I ask him if he likes it. And if he sais yes, or: I liked it when I was younger, than I start to speak with him over LBT

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I try to tell it someone not directly, that I like LBT.

I don't even bother. Too many assholes around me that patronize me for it.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Weather_lord_7,Aug 23 2007 on  04:33 PM
I try to tell it someone not directly, that I like LBT.

I don't even bother. Too many assholes around me that patronize me for it.
I don¥t know what you excactly mean, did I say something wrong? Please explain me :unsure:

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Aug 24 2007 on  10:43 AM
No you didn't.
Well, .... okey <_<

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
No, you didn't. I meant in my school. I apologize for any offense, Nimrod. :(