The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ducky and her stones

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky: Do not worry, my Precious.  I will not let Ruby and Cera getted you.  Oh, no, no, no, I won't, my Precious!   You are mine, Precious!  Yep, yep, yep, you are.  I will not let them takeded you!  And Spike, he is not going to talk because he is stuckded right now and does not talk anyway.  

Or, here's a nicer one for Ducky:

Ducky: I wonder, do you think these are enough to propose to Petrie with?

OR

Ducky: Look at me, I am a superstar!  Yep, yep, yep, I am!   I cannot wait for my next gig.  Oh no, no, no I cannot!  

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 12:49:16 AM by Littlefoot505 »

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky:  "They are mine!  All mine!  Yep, yep, yep!"

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky: "I will rule over the whole dinosaur world, yep, yep, yep!"
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
How would a philosophy professor would handle the "Search for the Sky Color Stones" episode?  Why, make a lecture on it of course! :p

"Ducky: an innocent soul corrupted by greed or a Randian superhero?  An analysis of the hadrosaur from an Aristotelian perspective."

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

ThunderClaw

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://thunderclawshocktrix.deviantart.com
Ducky: these will make good path lights in the valley yep yep yep

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ducky# I have got a lovely bunch of sky colour stones yep yep yep! Here they are lying in a pile. Big ones small ones all as big as my head. Split them in half, it is a good laugh, that is what Ducky says!