The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hawk's Sketchies

Hawk · 10 · 2792

Hawk

• Ruby
    • View Profile
So, I like to draw sometimes and I figured I'd share some of the LBT fanart I've done.

...which is currently not much, but I'll keep adding onto this thread whenever I do more :lol I'll start off with this little doodle I did a week ago to de-stress during final exams.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Very nice! Good to see another person sharing their fanart on here! The white space is a little distracting but overall a great drawing! Hope to see more from you! :DD

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
I agree with Flathead770 on the white space, but other than that, you've succeeded in creating quite an adorable piece. Hope to see more in the near future. :)
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The picture itself looks quite cool and I really like the idea. However, the pose and the coloring look a bit weird but still, it's good to see a new artist here. :)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It is nice to see another artist on the forum.  :) I like the cute pose here with Ducky and also the contrast between her natural coloration and the heart.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Yeah, I agree with everyone. It appears to be an oil-based like drawing to me, but it's certainly a unique style.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aww this is cute :DD Bit of a simple and unique style but it works! Yep yep yep :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Hawk

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks all :lol I tried something different and I see it (mostly?) didn't work, but no problem. I don't have anything else to share at the moment but I appreciate the kind words and feedback!

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Do you still do fanart? I feel you could improve a lot by doing so. That sketch looks good. Ducky's coloring is on point, but the pose is definitely a bit weird looking. If you are still doing art, keep on going. You have great potential. :^^spike