The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If Ducky came to your house...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What if Ducky came to your house?

Since she's so little, I probably would not see who's knocking right away and assume it's some little punk playing a prank on me :rolleyes.  When I would finally notice her, I think I would scoop her up and give her a big hug :smile.  I think I would have to take the cover off the pool early and add some hot water so we could both swim comfortably :).

I think she would like my dogs.  They love giving kisses, so I think she'd begin to feel like she's around furry cousins of Spike :lol.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I likely would get a heart attack followed by a surge of endorphins. I would ask her to stay over the night, would offer her something to eat and to drink, would explain her how our modern, civilised world works. We would jump trampoline, play football/soccer, probably I'd drive her around by bike... I guess she'd enjoy it :DD
We would watch TV( The Land Before Time of course :P:) and finally splash around in the bathtub with her  :smile
Then we would cuddle in my bed and eventually fall asleep after a long day...

Inactive, probably forever.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^I guess Ducky would have a lot to comment on while watching LBT. "It wasn't like this, no, no, no", "this was not as fun as it seems", "hey, they left out the best part" and so on.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^indeed :)

I'd also ask her to bring the rest of the Gang next time :P:

chaosdestruction

• Chomper
    • View Profile
'Cause she's so small, I wouldn't see her at first, and I would assume that tose punks known as my siblings were playing a prank on me.

When I notice her finally, I would stop breathing for a minute, then politely invite her inside, fill a pool full of warm water, and let her swim in it. When she leaves, I would say "Next time, bring your friends please!"

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
After letting her into my house and giving her the best food I could find and keeping her warm, I would ask her how did she get here and then see if she could lead me to whether she came from and possibly end up in the Great Valley :DD

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I would be tickled pink and quite honored :D
I imagine the two of us sitting down, her snacking on the house plants and I snacking on ice cream. And yes, she would probably want ice cream, too. It's that whole "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" thing :lol

Anyway, I'd be full of questions! I'd ask her how she got here, where the rest of the Gang was, how I could get her back (Ask her to bring me with her, lol). And then I'd pop in an LBT video-cassette and the two of us would curl up and watch some LBT XDD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I will ask her how she got here and Ducky told the gang that I am here to watch LBT 2. :)  :DD  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'd also ask her if she may posture for me to draw her :lol

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
^Two hours of posing and drawing later...

Ducky: Um...sir? I am getting very tired of posing like this, yep yep yep.

David: Don't worry, Ducky, I'm almost finished!

Ducky: Good...because I have to tinkle very badly!

David: *sighs* Proceed. I have enough done anyways.

Tails77

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I would most likely wait a few knocks before I would finally open the door, the front door of my house swings outward so I would probably hit her accidentally. After bringing her in and apologizing I would help feel welcome, scrounge up some leaves or grass for her to eat, show her my art, show her around my house, throw a pillow at my dad's girlfriend's dog for being mean and unwelcoming, that kind of stuff. I would also try to figure out what sent her here, I'm smart enough to figure it out as it was most likely a multiverse anomaly and would have to contact the government to figure out how to get her back home (that is unless she has the ability to travel the multiverse at will, that would be a completely different story)   
I'll find something better to put here eventually..

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
If Ducky came to my home, I would ask her to follow unsuspecting relatives saying “Yep! Yep! yep” or “No! No! No!” until they shouted “make it stop!” :D 

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
If Ducky comes to my house...
I would freak out. O_o
Then would ask her for the next 24 hours about everything.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I would ask her to excuse me for one second, close the door, and then...

squeal with excitement! I’d be asking all the crazy questions to myself: The who, what, when, where, and why!? But then I remember I have a guest to attend to. I would apologize to her for the inconvenience, invite her inside, and make her as comfortable and welcome as possible! Anything she asks for, I’ll deliver. I would introduce her to the many wonder technological and cultural delights of the 21st century, and then we’d have an entire Q & A on her life, what the culture was for her time period, comparing and contrasting the differences, so and so. I may know some things about her based off of information from the movies and TV series, but Ducky is a literal primary source of data. I’d want her to stay forever with me, but I know she would need to carry on and do whatever activities dinosaurs would do. I’d thank her for the best and most pleasant experience ever, and she’d carry on her way. At least we both became best friends by the end of the first day. :D

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I would prepare my tranq dart rifle.

Tranq darts put animals to sleep temporarily, Zoos use them. Its humane. :p
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 02:19:50 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^The picture doesn’t appear for me. You should fix it. :P

I would prepare my tranq dart rifle.

No, no, no! :sducky

I don’t know if you’re a “Gentle” Sharptooth. :thinking

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

>Implying that you’re gonna put Ducky in a zoo after shooting her with a tranquilizer dart.

:opetrie :sducky

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

>Implying that you’re gonna put Ducky in a zoo after shooting her with a tranquilizer dart.

:opetrie :sducky

Indeed, I plan to call biological preserve Duckbill Park.  :bestsharptooth

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Indeed, I plan to call biological preserve Duckbill Park.  :bestsharptooth

That is sick, dude. And not the good kind of sick. :sducky
There's duckbills in abundance, so I see no reason to "preserve" Ducky.