The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Soldiering On - Discussion.

Firefox

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hey, all! This is my first time RPing on a LBT forum, and my first time RPing with a large group of people! The RP 'Soldiering On' is already up, but I didn't realize discussions had to be made for every RP. c:

Anyways, Soldiering On takes place sometime after Invasion of the Tinysauruses, a few days after Nibbling Day, when a error sends Johnathan Grantas's ship, The Dark Angel, hurtling towards the ground somewhere in the Great Valley - Lucky, away from anyone else. It turns out the creature within is not like anything they had seen - The human wasn't even entirely organic, and he has trouble just fitting in because of his differences from other creatures and/or human beings.

However, they become friends once they realize just how friendly John was, but on the inside, he harbors darkness that he tries to hide - only showing a different side to himself in his lonesome, where he's able to reflect on the past. Little does he know that, even in a world of dinos, a broken human can find comfort and companionship where he least expects it.

So, I was wondering if anyone would like to join, and if so, what character will you be playing? You don't have to be a character from the TV series/Movies ( Littlefoot and his friends, for instance. ) You could be your own OCs, if you really want to. I'm trying to make my RPs fair for everyone. c: