The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Do you want to see leaf eater villains in future

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, other than possibly Rinkus and Sierra, whose type is unknown, we have no true leaf eater villains (Hyp, Nodd, Mutt, and Pterano aren't truly villains.) .   It gives the mistaken impression that all Sharpteeth (minus Chomper (who we don't even know what the future holds for him) and, to a lesser extent, his parents) are evil and that all leaf eaters are good or good enough.  (Egg Stealers also seem to get dumped on (though they only occur once as main villains.)  )

Does this bother anyone or just us Chomper fans?  

True, Rinkus and Sierra, if they are indeed Sharpteeth, have motivations other than eating the kids for their motives to harm them, but, still.

And no, I know what some of you are thinking and will beat you to the punch before you can say it, I don't think Topps is a villain either.  Misguided?  You bet!  Villain?  No!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Why did you create the same topic again? You already made a topic about evil leafeaters before.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jan 2 2015 on  03:51 PM
Why did you create the same topic again? You already made a topic about evil leafeaters before.
Wait, I did?????

:slap  :slap  :slap  :slap