The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi everybody

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi everybody.
I joined Today. 😀

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :wave It is always great to see a new member on the Gang of Five.  Please feel invited to participate in the forum's topics and to join in any discussions that strike your interest.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
To tell you about myself, I've been a fan of Land Before Time since my early childhood. I've watched all 14 movies and 26 episodes of the series. Last night, I found this site and I found it very interesting to join. I'm happy and glad to be on here with you members. 🙂🙂🙂

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: rhombus,Aug 20 2017 on  10:17 AM
Welcome to the forum!  :wave It is always great to see a new member on the Gang of Five.  Please feel invited to participate in the forum's topics and to join in any discussions that strike your interest.
Thank you for your generousity, Rhombus. The red highlight of your username. What does that mean? When I was on here last night, I only saw green usernames. Whats yours?

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's always great to see a new member so welcome to the GoF!  :D To answer your question, rhombus' name is red because he one of the administrators of this site and they have red usernames. Also, just a tip already, don't double post. There's an edit button if you wish to modify your post.  ;)

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sovereign,Aug 20 2017 on  10:26 AM
It's always great to see a new member so welcome to the GoF!  :D To answer your question, rhombus' name is red because he one of the administrators of this site and they have red usernames. Also, just a tip already, don't double post. There's an edit button if you wish to modify your post.  ;)
Glad to meet you, Soverign. Thanks for the tip

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LandBeforeTimeFan2017,Aug 20 2017 on  10:20 AM
Welcome to the forum! :wave It is always great to see a new member on the Gang of Five. Please feel invited to participate in the forum's topics and to join in any discussions that strike your interest.
Thank you for your generousity, Rhombus. The red highlight of your username. What does that mean? When I was on here last night, I only saw green usernames. Whats yours?
The red tint of my name indicates that I am an administrator on the forum. There are several of us, including Nick and Malte, and we generally try to keep things orderly and supervise the forum to make sure the forum rules are followed.  Though the community on this forum is generally a friendly, well-behaved bunch so rule violations are not particularly common.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: rhombus,Aug 20 2017 on  10:32 AM
Quote from: LandBeforeTimeFan2017,Aug 20 2017 on  10:20 AM
Welcome to the forum! :wave It is always great to see a new member on the Gang of Five. Please feel invited to participate in the forum's topics and to join in any discussions that strike your interest.
The red tint of my name indicates that I am an administrator on the forum. There are several of us, including Nick and Malte, and we generally try to keep things orderly and supervise the forum to make sure the forum rules are followed.  Though the community on this forum is generally a friendly, well-behaved bunch so rule violations are not particularly common.
Okay, I get it. Your an admin. And not the only one. I respect the rules. I thank you for welcoming me and I hope to make lots of good friends here. 🙂

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hi there! Welcome to the GOF! It is always great to see a new member! You'll find many great friends here!

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Aug 20 2017 on  11:00 AM
Hi there! Welcome to the GOF! It is always great to see a new member! You'll find many great friends here!
Good. I find you as a friend, brony. 🙂

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you! Glad to see we're friends already! Making new friends is awesome!

I take it you like ponies? 'Cause I love 'em a lot!

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Aug 20 2017 on  11:05 AM
Thank you! Glad to see we're friends already! Making new friends is awesome!

I take it you like ponies? 'Cause I love 'em a lot!
No. I happen to be male. But thanks for making friends with me.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
You're very welcome!

Oops, sorry, my bad. I meant like the show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Aug 20 2017 on  11:09 AM
Oops, sorry, my bad. I meant like the show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
sorry I misunderstood you. 😐
cool?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Don't worry. It's not your fault. It's my fault. I didn't make it clear for you.

But it's okay! You're still an awesome friend!

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Aug 20 2017 on  11:16 AM
Don't worry. It's not your fault. It's my fault. I didn't make it clear for you.

But it's okay! You're still an awesome friend!
Thank you for calling me awesome, Like the song "Everything Is Awesome" from The Lego Movie.

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF. :)littlefoot
Hope you enjoy your stay.

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: RockingScorpion,Aug 20 2017 on  11:44 AM
Welcome to the GOF. :)littlefoot
Hope you enjoy your stay.
I Will.😀😀😀