The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanart by Mumbling

Mumbling · 528 · 57477

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thank you Malte, I apreciate your tips.. =)

And thanks to the others, I will have another one up soon.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Yeah!  You go, Iris!  Unleash your creative potential! :D  ;)  :)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Today at school i had to paint something for an assignment. Actually I had to prepare it two weeks ago, but I was too lazy so when I had to start I still didn't had an design. I really knew nothing I could draw.. Didn't had anything with me to draw from. I asked Fereshta 'shall I try and draw Ducky?' She said 'Yes!! Do so!' So I started.. And really, it worked out. I shall post a small pic of it made with mobile phone later. It's really awesome, although it almost looks like the first drawing I made, I still made it from nothing but my mind! =D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here we go.. It's not really sharp because it's taken with mobile phone and my hands are always shaking so I could not hold the camera still.

Might have better pic later! When it is finished.. I'm proud of msyelf.

Btw: We could only use one colour and mix that with white or black. I chose green so that's why everything is greenish :p

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
It looks nice! Good work!  :)
I wish I could draw Ducky! But I acctually fear for her, so I'll draw her later, much later!  :lol:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That sounded funny

Ducky: RAWWWR I'M GOING TO EAT YOU GUSTAV YORK! Yep yep yep =D !

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
O.. Heh.. my dad's reaction:

'The dino thing still has to be coloured right?'

Sometimes  :rolleyes:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice drawing.  I hope you keep drawing.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, Iris!  You rock!  Keep going!  That's a good one; her face looks more refined!  You're doing even better; keep it up!

On a side note, heh...  The monochromatic (one color) thing...  I like it! :D It makes it unique!  A work of art, all its own! :DD
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm no good with the painting brush though. It's really hard for me to mix the right colours and to paint exactly inbetween the pencil lines.

My dad is extremely good at making precise paintings.. I'll show you what I mean.. I can be so jealous of him. I'm not quite the painter, I'm more the drawer.. =P

Here is some of my dad's work.. It's not LBT related, but still I want to show it here.

It's Awesome, really. On the last one you can see the original photo on top of it.. So proud of my dad.. Sadly enough he doesn't paint anymore, it takes too much time(he isn't finished with the first one yet, and the second one took him months.. Every evening again.. He sure had patience.)

Anyways, I'll keep on drawing, yes :)

And I learned a new word, again. monochromatic

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm glad to be able to teach you something, Iris...!

But, oh my god, WOW!  That is amazing!!

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Holy effing H***!!!  That's some great painting.  You should beg him to teach you everything he knows.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...I once knew a man who could draw in detail like that...  But, that man is best left in the dust, now...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looks like he is an excellent painter.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Whoa. You're dad made that?
The first painting looks ridiculously realistic. o.O

You should ask him to give you some tips.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well.. It's a style of painting.. He took lessons for it.. Working on each detail.. He was one of the better ones of his group. He doesn't want to give me tips, as I expected. The style of painting is.. well.. if you compare it to pixels.. it will take 2 hours to paint one single pixel in the correct way... then think of a whole painting..(he paints in layers, but I show the pixel thing just to let you guys know how difficult it is).

I'm practicing facial expressions.. Here is Ducky enjoying her treestar.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey!  Another one! :D  :lol: That's great!  Keep it up, yep yep yep!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Another nice drawing.  Looks like that treestar is almost her size.  A good idea, practicing expressions.  It gives you more practice in different ways a face can look.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes.. She is kind of small :p Or its a big treestar.. :p And yes..

Thank you.