The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Dreams?

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
mud? huh. well your dream isn't as wierd as mine.

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
theres something wrong with my PC I can't see what I typed can you guys see it?

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Personally, I have many dreams of Land Before Time. Mostly about sequels I want to see. Or ways I can mix my favorite books with Land Before Time.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've never had any LBT related dreams (or nightmares, lol! :lol ).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've never had one that I recall, I usually never remember my dreams.   Must be nice for those who do have LBT dreams though.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
I've never had a dream about LBT, however at a very young age,I was obsessed with the movie 101 Dalmatians... one night I had a dream that I was apart of their world... unfortunately, the pups were frightened of me and rather didn't have much to do with me...

I think I woke up crying. =P

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like a sad dream you had at that age.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
For the Total Drama and Land Before Time crossovers to actually be on TV.

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
I dream that Rainbow faces were selling rainbow candy that taste like wood.

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
I just dreamnt of Sharptooth valley.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
what,I remember I did a terminator/LBT crossover way before I joined Fanfic.net  :lol  :!  but anyway most LBT dreams I had when I was 4,5 or 6 and not alot were relaxing I can remember one where I was in the scene where Littlefoot's Mother dies and then I turn around to face the wasteland before immediately being jumped by Sharptooth I woke up in tears and scared to death  :lol  another was just random going and to the great valley and meeting the LBT characters then you wake up and wish it wasn't a dream.

craZ4knux

• Ruby
    • View Profile
i've actually been having a lot LBT dreams, ever since i started watching the movies again.

most of them were crossovers w/ my other favorite fandoms. it had LBT characters, Sonic characters, Nightmare Before Christmas characters, and some other ones i can't remember.

the one i remember the most, i had about a week or two ago. Let see, it was mostly LBT and Sonic (possibly other stuff, too) characters. and there were these robots that were modeled after the type of dinosaurs in the Gang (a longneck robot, threehorn robot, etc.) and i think they were all working together to defeat Eggman, at least i think it was Eggman, i can only remember bits and pieces.

even though it was weird, i thought it was interesting, too bad i woke up before anything cool happened. oh well....

i think i had another one where the Gang was in a house w/ me and several other characters, and these girls were trying to escape the house or something.....idk! i wish could remember! D:
my dreams are so weird....yet cool!  

i hope i have more like these! :D

Lilfut

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/JD_Fan_Forum/index.php?showuser=1
When I was like 8, I had a sort of serial dream about the gang and Mary Sue me fighting a robot sharptooth. I think there were some ninjas too. :blink:

Almaron

• Spike
    • View Profile
One I can remember off the top of my head was one where the great valley was destroyed (perhaps by meteorite?). Basically, in the aftermath, it ended up looking like the lands from the first film, only worse. I believe a disagreement began, probably between Cera and someone, about what they were to do. Ultimately, they all split up and went their separate ways. Spike clearly knew this was a bad move, but still followed Ducky. Cera spent the rest of the time attempting to scale a chasm or something, like in the first film.

Meanwhile, Littlefoot and his Grandparents walked for a while on a trek that ultimately took them to a small grove by a waterfall/cliff, where a herd of Spiketails and Longnecks lived. All of a sudden, the leader of the Longneck herd (she was a matriarch, full of herself, and she had an adult son who was poncy)came over, greeting the Longnecks, who were "the desired dinosaurs", in her words. It then dawned that the longnecks considered themselves superiour to the silent Spiketails, who only ever ate and were considered idiots (Although you could see that they were smarter). Littlefoot's Grandparents were immediately infuriated with the longnecks and abruptly headed off, following the pathway going through the waterfall/cliff (In my dream, it was like this was a dangerous route, and they weren't paying attention in their anger). Littlefoot stopped for some reason, looking back and when he turned around, his grandparents had vanished.

The dream then jumped forward to his adulthood. I think Littlefoot met up with Bron at some point, and ultimately moved to a truly beautiful valley, where lakes, hills, and shrubs blended. It ended with him standing in the middle of it, wondering where his friends were, and if it had been worth it. (At the start of my dream, I am sure that I was watching the "last film" that would be made).

So yeah, it was kinda depressing.

I also had one where all the characters were walking down a pathway through the bush, and every now and then a path would head off to the side. After heading down one of them, it led them to a river, with a huge cave system that was shaped like a boat, with rooms carved into them. Each path had this, and each one represented each of the films, with the characters there. Unfortunately I don't remember how the rest of that went, although I do remember it got vaguely epic and life-threatening as it went on, although it had a happy ending.

And I also had one (In my dream, it was the Sixth or Seventh film) where Guido and Petrie flew through the air, and Guido crashed near the ruins of some US spaceship, and inadvertantly activated some missiles (I didn't see them, but they were on their way). The GOF were heading there to stop this, but the problem was it was on the other side of a chasm. I don't remember the rest, it may have involved Pterano, but I remember thinking "That was pretty damn good" when the film was over.

Petrie157578641

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TabalugaDragon
Quote from: buba,Apr 12 2006 on  01:30 AM
LBT dreams always make me very hapy (didnt have any bad dreams).
Do they make you happy to?
They really do

Petrie157578641

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/TabalugaDragon
I think that, one of LBT dreams even saved my life.
It was about a year ago, I was desperated, I was...kinda out of my way.
And then I saw a wonderful dream about Petrie!
He was carrying me like Pteranodons in Dinotopia, but  meanwhile he was a little as he is in movies  :lol
I don't know how was it happening, we just flew over the Great Valley, sometimes I heard his funny voice, he completely(as I always wish)turned me into child in soul again!I woke up really happy, with no doubts thinking that everything's gonna be alright now, that this was supposed to happen, and that I don't regret a bit about watching all these wonderful sequels of LBT, they let me remember about how childhood good is.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The only LBT dreams I've had are the ones where the Gang was doing something else apart from me and sometimes I chose to follow them wherever they might be going, or I simply notice they are there briefly before continuing going where I was going.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Last year I had a dream that I was flying over the Great Valley. In my dream I saw a Flyer, Littlefoot's grandparents, and I think the Gang themselves. Unfortunately, I don't remember the entirety of it. I think that was around the time I woke up  :lol

EDIT: Just reached 100 posts, baby!!

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I recently had an lbt dream last night, it was really odd but also very cool!

--the dream

I was just sitting in my room all alone playing halo 3: ODST when all of a sudden the whole room just goes completely black and i can't move...it's like i was frozen and then once the lights came back on Cera was just randomly sleeping on the floor 1 meter away from me, i got up and walked over and i gently nudged her to try and wake her, she opened her eyes and looked at me and she said "where am i?" in an extremely sleepy voice, then i woke up....
facebook.com/venomwargreymon