The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How much TV do you watch?

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
How much TV do you watch? (turnning on the tv to a channel or watching a movie, playing games doesn't count)

I watch less than 2 hours a week, there's hardly anything good on these days just garbage.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
None.  TV is just junk.  In fact, I had it disconnected years ago.  Thankfully I have the whole internet where I can get any movie I want for free.  And if I really want a TV series, I can download that too.

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Only when there is a movie on TV that I haven't seen before or don't have on DVD that sounds interesting. Once or twice every few Saturdays. Most of what I watch isn't on TV anymore, I've gotten it off youtube or I've got it on VHS or DVD already.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I watch T.V. sometimes when there is good stuff on. And I watch movies also when there is anything worth playing.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don"t watch tv anymore.  The videos I do watch are stuff I already have.  So I can watch what I want when I want with no commercial breaks nor paying any company so much per month.    All the time they put into commercials were just getting to me.  To annoying.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I always find something interesting to watch on T.V. So I do watch it quite a lot now,

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've been watching a lot of TV recently, but it's all just two channels: History and Discovery. Those two channels are pretty much the only ones that catch my interest.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Same here. Because there are some decent shows that are playing.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I hardly ever watch it in the summer unless it's current news events, but even then I'm more likely to go to certain websites for my fact finding missions rather than the news channels. From fall to spring I'll watch House, Castle, and Fringe. I watch more movies than I watch TV, I'd say.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't watch TV anymore. Not since the beginning of the summer. Between training, school, and the job, I think I've watched an hour and 9 minutes of television. Just to watch The Land Before Time on Encore.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Since I have no social life witch I choose I watch way more T.V now. Only  to watch shows I like.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Compared to a while back, I barely watch television at all these days. Monday through Friday, I watch an episode of Gunsmoke and Bananza, Saturday I watch Bleach, and the rare occasions when a new Power Rangers: Samurai or Dragon Ball Z Kai episode come out. Throughout the week, I will watch a random thing or two if bored and nothing else is on, and such shows include, but are not limited to: Naruto Shippuden, Iron Man: Armored Adventures, and Batman Beyond. A far cry from my days before World of Warcraft.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
As for some reason I've been watching more T.V. Lately than I have been. Since there is nothing to do.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Not a lot of TV considering the fact that there's no much on most of the time.  Only good show I tend to watch is Supernatural.....and a few cartoons here and there.  But that's about it.  Nothing else is really worth watching >.>

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm with you Drake I only watch T.V. when my favorite shows are on also. I like the shows Man Vs Food, Man Vs Food Nation, 1,000 Ways To Die, and others.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I watch quite a lot of TV now, since I'm waiting for university to start and most of my friends are on holiday so I don't have a lot else to do.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I never watch tv. If I happen to do, it's usually because I'm in the kitchen and my brothers are watching (we can see the television from the kitchen)... Or when someone has a tv on at their place and we have little else to do. You won't find me sitting down in front of the television myself, as my computer provides more than enough addiction to fill my precious time with.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I do doth I wish T.V. And I go online. But yeah it's kinda pointless to watch T.V. when you can watch all of your shows online. So but I still watch it if I'm bored. I use to watch a lot of T.V Back in the day. Back when the real awesome shows come back on. But now it's pointless to watch it.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Not much. Hardly anything is good on tv these days. Instead I go on the net.  :smile