The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Your worst memories from your time as a noob

Dino-Mario

• Chomper
    • View Profile
So, back when you were a newbie at whatever social network you first showed up, what have been some of the lamest/worst memories you remember? When I was a noob myself I would often post whatever I wrote without respecting punctuation and would often suggest silly crossovers and nonsensical stories. Looking back, it makes me cringe like there's no tomorrow.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes, I remember you not using punctuation when you were new here  :D

I think the noobiest thing I did when I joined the GoF was my bad english which has outstandingly improved since then. Used to suck in english classes and this year I was the best in my class  :lol

Also in certain games I used to be really nooby...
Inactive, probably forever.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
My worst memory of being a noob was having a hard time uploading pictures to this forum. It used to take me a while to upload just one picture; I kept asking myself what am I doing wrong? It was so annoying.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
For me, I'd easily have to go with when a banned member tricked me into liking him and I got upset when he got banned.