The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

20 years of the best

stars · 37 · 4494

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
it has been 20 years since 1988 when the land before time came out and i thought that it would be great to talk about anything through out the years of the land before time such  memories, favorite parts ,songs, chaeacters, make up your own stories and talk about funny land before time moments here please have a good time feel free to go beyond what i put and put more here. :^.^:

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well, I am going to make a music video called "the best of LBT" showing my favorite parts and moments in LBT.  I have to install my ram first though.  I just got Ulead Multimedia Stuido Pro 11 Plus, and it requires like half a gig just to run.  I've only got a gig in my master computer at the moment.  I've got 4gb just sitting in my office waiting for me to install, but I just haven't gotten to it.  I will soon though.  Then I'll make the vid. :D

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
good luck i hope it turns out great and for the best  :yes

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i made up this cool question that i think can be fun and not personal. The question  is what dinosaur on the Land Before Time fits your personality or who are you most like?

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
I have to say that I'm mostly like Petrie, since I tend to get shy and nervous, lol. :lol

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i would have to say Littlefoot because i have a nice, friendly, and lovable personality, and i am very close to my family but also i have a pesonality like Chomper soits really hard to say i will stick to what i said here. :)

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm probably most like Petrie, for the same reasons as Timehopper.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quote from: stars,Apr 20 2008 on  07:34 PM
i made up this cool question that i think can be fun and not personal. The question  is what dinosaur on the Land Before Time fits your personality or who are you most like?
That's not quite what I gathered from the first post.

The best moment of LBT was when the original Sharptooth was defeated...nobody could do it alone.  That was teamwork at its best. :)

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i just added that in here for the fun of it  :^.^:

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm...I'm most like Cera :P:.  I'm straightforward, brave, sweet(but not diabetes-inducing sweet), loyal to my loved ones, a professional smarta**(and witty at that), strong as a workhorse, petite and caring.

In my opinion, the most touching scene in LBT is in the original, when Cera joins the rest of the Gang and Littlefoot embraces her :^.^:.  The funniest scene is when, in LBT 10, the Gang is trying to wake up Petrie.  He says he's up, then gets popped with a watermelon-like fruit :lol  :lol.  I bet Cera threw that fruit <_<.

I'll post more as more thoughts come to my mind.

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mornai,Apr 20 2008 on  09:44 PM
You too Mornai? :blink:

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Timehopper,Apr 21 2008 on  12:45 PM
Yeah, most of my regular days i don't say much unless necessary, and i do tend to get nervous at times.

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mornai,Apr 21 2008 on  04:04 PM
Quote from: Timehopper,Apr 21 2008 on  12:45 PM
Yeah, most of my regular days i don't say much unless necessary, and i do tend to get nervous at times.
Same here. That makes two Petries, lol. :lol:

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
another fun question to add to the topic on the land before time what is your favorite type of dinosaur or movie/series character(s)?

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
i got a great idea to be creative i thought about making up land before time pomes or our own about the land before time but a made up pome.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Starting new threads for each question would be a better idea than creating one huge mess of a thread with 20 questions mixed in the middle.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A poem thread about LBT could be an interesting thread.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
There are a few LBT poems in the fanart section, but they refer very specifically to some fanfictions rather than LBT in general. I've been thinking about an LBT poem too, but all my approaches sound very, very doggerel or are full of words which just don't fit to LBT.

Starting new threads for each question would be a better idea than creating one huge mess of a thread with 20 questions mixed in the middle.
I second that. It would make topics a lot easier to find too. I'm afraid that too general threads may become very unwieldy.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, there seems to be a malfunction in one of the memory modules that I obtained from crucial.com.  Since I must install the memory in pairs, I can only install 2 out of the 4gb I bought.  It's my own fault too.  I didn't ground myself like an idiot before touching them, nor did I wear my anti-static grounding bracelet. -_- I won't be making that music vid any time soon with only a gig of ram. <_<

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is bed news, hope it works out for you next time and soon.