The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Good News, Bad News

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Bad News: It is indeed revived, but Ducky is still sad that she never got her fair share. :(

Good News: But now that the thread is back, maybe someone can make it up to her somehow?
:Mo

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Bad News: Nobody cares.

Good News: Ducky ends up finding an entire stack of sky stones in the cave anyway! :duckyhappy

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: But all those sky stones don't mean much to Ducky because still nobody cares about her. :(

Good News: My cat is giving me kisses right now.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: The cat is trying to find a weak point to inject you with a deadly parasite.

Good News: People are taking efforts to reduce plastic pollution around the world! :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Unfortunately the efforts aren't working. :(

Good News: A script for The Secret of Saurus Rock was recently found!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: The script was momentarily thrown into a bonfire. :oops

Good News: Some deleted scenes from the first Land Before Time movie has surfaced!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: They were uploaded on YouTube, but they were only available for a short window of time before a copyright strike took them down, before anyone had a chance to archive and save them. :anger

Good News: Earth has finally settled into a state of world peace.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: World peace would soon cease to exist when aliens from another planet strike and enslave the entire human race. :(

Good News: The original person who uploaded the LBT deleted scenes on YouTube still has the original footage on his computer, and he will upload it on Dailymotion, another video site where copyrighted videos rarely ever get taken down or noticed. :D

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I was originally going to say "Bad News: The Dailymotion site crashes the next day", but that seemed too obvious an answer.

Bad News: The poor guy subsequently has a stroke and is hospitalized before he has a chance to upload the scenes. Although he is eventually released from the hospital, his stroke caused him to completely forget about the footage.

Good News: The aliens from another planet are also advocates for world peace. :D

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm resisting the urge to laugh at that bad news. What the hell is wrong with me? :lol

Bad News: The aliens accidentally spread an unknown disease that is contagious and infects the entire human race. Mortality rates are expected to be 99% unless a quick treatment or cure is found.

Good News: I hack his computer, copy the footage onto my computer, and afterwards I upload all the scenes to a file sharing website where everyone has access to the deleted scenes just by downloading them.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's okay. If someone else had posted that, I probably would've laughed too.

Bad News: You get sued by Universal for doing this.

Good News: Cera and I are friends again. I've forgiven her for that one time in the Corrupt a Wish thread where she charged at me and killed me, and she's promised never to do it again.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Cera dies during a thunderstorm one day when she gets struck by lightning. Apparently, her horns are pretty good lightning rods.

Good News: You become friends with Ducky! Yep, yep, yep! :duckyhappy

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
R.I.P. Cera. And I was going to post in her showcase too.

Bad News: Ducky is still upset over what happened earlier in the thread with her not getting enough underground stones and, despite me being her friend now, I don't know how to cheer her up.

(Couldn't think of a Good News item at the moment.)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: There's no good news.

Good News: Cera defies all logic and respawns in your backyard unharmed. :cerahappy

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: I still don't know how to cheer Ducky up.

Good News: But I'm in a much better mood now because Cera's back.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Ducky is contemplating suicide after falling into a state of depression. :opetrie

Good News: There's still hope to snap her out of it though. :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Well I managed to cheer Ducky up, but now I'm the one who's feeling all depressed and suicidal. (I'm not actually; this is just for the thread)

Good News: Perhaps you can cheer me up?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Eh, what can I do? No matter how much encouragement, love, and nice comments I write to you in an effort to cheer you up, I'm just a person behind a computer screen. Nothing can change that, and nothing can change your ever worsening depression. Try therapy perhaps?

Good News: Therapy was successful in curing your depression! :Mo

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Too bad the therapy sessions cost me a fortune. :(petrie

Good News: I'm preparing some delicious eggs right now.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: You burn the eggs that you are cooking and inadvertently set your house on fire. You have no house insurance, so now you live by roaming the streets. Cold, tired, and lonely, you only have the rough but warm embrace of Cera the Threehorn to keep you company through this adversity in your life. Cera had thoughts of killing you again for this stupid mistake, but she can't stay mad at you this time. No, she must emotionally support you until the very end.

Good News: Well, would you look at that! Both you and Cera sing your troubles away with a childhood favorite! Sniff...that is so heartwarming. :cry

If we hold on together...I know our dreams will never die! Dreams see us through to forever...Where clouds roll by...for you and I!