The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Official: Land Before Time Series

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd think it would be easier to do a screen capture and use that for a cover.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It would seem easier, yep yep yep.  But, that would be thinking now, would'nt it :slap?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I do like some episodes more then others, though overall I do like the series.  Still find it odd to add an extra group member when the format is shorter then a movie.  Though I can see why they'd add Chomper.  He's popular with fans, that would mean more viewers then without Chomper being there perhaps.  Likely fans were mailing and emailing asking for Chomper to be in another movie as well.  So they are satisfied too.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
yes ,Chomper is popular and he is kind of like the 6th member of the group because even though he was not in part one he is a part of the gang. :)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I guess they added Ruby into the gang because there has never been another dinosaur in any of the movies that is the same species as her, so I guess they wanted something else new. I do agree on how the show is much more popular with Chomper in it. I think it would have tanked if possibly the most fan favorite character was not in the tv show.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
ya thats how i see too because the show and the movies have all sourts of dinosaurs living togeter in the valley getting along with one another.  :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is one of the good things about it.  It seems that not all dinosaurs are use to this, though some don't have much of a problem with other kinds of dinosaurs not all of them are as open as this.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
thats right its good to know how all the dinosaurs react to others it makes it more interesting it may get you thinking what will happen? and how will others react around each ohter?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This post is regarding the image used for the "Through the Eyes of a Spiketail" DVD.

I saw it on the Wal-mart website under the "Coming Soon" category under entertainment.  Universal IS using that image discussed on here despite its, well, strangeness.  Strange... :blink:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The characters look a little strange, to me at least.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Is May 13th when the TV series starts again or something?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is when the next dvd of the tv series should be coming out in region 1, the 4th one so far.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just a friendly reminder:  "Through the Eyes of a Spiketail" DVD comes out tomorrow in the US B).  Whooo!

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I wonder when it will be out on online stores such as Amazon, cause that's were I'll be standing ready to hunt it down!  :^.^:

/Lillefot
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It should be available from amazon at the same time I think.   You can pre order and they'll ship it to you when it is available.  That is the us amazon.  I've no idea when the uk amazon will get it or what, if any, LBT tv series dvd's are out there.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it's finally out.  Of course, you KNOW one episode that WILL be on here, which is "Through the Eyes of a Spiketail".  The other three are, "Stranger From the Mysterious Above", "March of the Sand Creepers" and "The Forbidden Friendship".

On top of that, the Bonus Features include a Sing-A-Long Version of "Adventuring".  Nice! :yes

17 of the 26 so far.  Only 9 left.

Keep it going Universal. :^.^: