The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Species stay the same

LBT90321 · 87 · 11960

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Before anyone starts helping i would like to hear you're response
What do you think of it? Be honest

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Im still waiting for other members to respond

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Once again, please refrain from making multiple posts in a row on the same topic.  If someone wishes to respond then they will.  If you wish to add something to one of your existing posts then you can use the 'edit' command to do so, you do not need to make an entirely new post.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: rhombus,Jan 15 2017 on  06:44 PM
Once again, please refrain from making multiple posts in a row on the same topic.  If someone wishes to respond then they will.  If you wish to add something to one of your existing posts then you can use the 'edit' command to do so, you do not need to make an entirely new post.
Okay but for the last time
I will calmly relax and wait for others
Do you want to join rhombus?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
No, I have enough projects on my plate at the moment, so I will not have time to join this roleplay.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you need to stop posting so much LBT. you need to alklow other people to post and have their opinions. constantly posting doesnt help wghen it comes to other people having interest. also in rps, you have to have details ion posts. one liners don;t really work in telling a story.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Okay I will. but will you help me tonight? Well start off with a synthosis and wait for others to join.
And look at one of you're quotes i responed too. The one about Petrie being a longneck.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thats all well and good, but it should only take you one post to say all you have to say. you've been taking 5 posts to say what should only take you one. I will help you. but you need to listen to what I have to say.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jan 15 2017 on  11:44 PM
Thats all well and good, but it should only take you one post to say all you have to say. you've been taking 5 posts to say what should only take you one. I will help you. but you need to listen to what I have to say.
Okay ill listen to you
Let me here what you have

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
We are still going to have the gang in different species for the next 7 weeks right?
It was youre idea for weeks. Mine was days.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
first, you have to have length to your posts, as stated before. second you cannot control everything that goes on in the rp. for instance if i play cera and i have her want to stay as a boy, you cant change it so she goes back to normal. Third, you have to be patient, and allow for time to elapse while others decide wghen to post. constantly posting stuff ' like its your turn' or ' why arent you posting?' will kill a rp pretty darn quick. Not to mention folks dont like an attention hog, which is what posting several times in a row is. Say what you have to say, then let others have the chance to respond. We wont be doing a synopsis tonight, because we need to get other posters in first. And my time is limited, as I am involved with several ongoing rps, and this rp will be at the bottom of the pecking order. I'll post when I can., but I make no guarantees/
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
I understand
But if you play Cera she has to still be her girl threehorn self in the beginning
And after the first midnight species magic spell she will turn into a male orange Longneck
and I'll let you come up with a name for male Cera
I'll play littlefoot
The others can choose.
And I'd like to here what you may think of Petrie being a longneck. You asked me that early.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
see thats the thing, if she is my character I decide what color she turns into , and how she reacts to it.  You cant say " Oh, she'll turn into this, or act this way', because shes not your character, shes my character, and its up to me how things turn out. You can only control your characters and the plot to a limited degree. As for Petrie, he'll only be a long neck for a week. he might enjoy it, being like littlefoot, or he might like being his normal self better. Hard to say.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Petrie may like or enjoy being a longneck for a week because of 1 reason
SIZE
Throughout the series he is the smallest of the gang. Although in some scenes he is the same size as Ducky. In episode 14 he is seen being the same height as Spike.
I'll play littlefoot
In the first week he'll still be his normal self but for the next 6 weeks one each he will be experiencing a new body form of a brown Threehorn, Swimmer, Flyer, Spiketail, Fast runner, and even a Sharptooth.
Littlefoot will also learn and do things that he couldn't do as a longneck.
Swim, fly, and roar
Like to here respons

Update:
Ducky may also like being a longneck because she is small like Petrie

And the others will do new things in new bodys. Not just littlefoot

2nd update
I want to hear you're thoughts on Ducky being a longneck for a week.
What would she say? What would she think? How will her mother react?
Whould she be happy to be a longneck for week because she would be bigger than a young swimmer?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
size may be a factor, but then theres also liking who you already are, and a new apprecuation for it. at any event i think that is enough on the subject for tonight. i'm headed to bed. i say we need at least 2 more posters before starting the story, and we need more detai;ls on the plot anyway.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Okay im going to bed too
What time should we resume on this?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
whenever i have time tomorrow. remember, limit how often you post a day. say, no more than 10 posts.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Okay but I just want an estimate time later because its already tommorow
Please respond