The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT films you never saw when you were little

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
I'm sure there are some of us who didn't get to see all of the movies when we were little kids. I'll start with my list.
1. Journey Through the Mists.
2. The Mysterious Island.
3. Secret of Saurus Rock.
4. The Big Freeze.
5. The Great Day of the Flyers.

SammyTheSpiketail

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
1. Journey Through the Mists.
2. Secret of Saurus Rock.
3. The Big Freeze.
4. Journey to Big Water
5. The Great Longneck Migration
6. Invasion of the Tinysauruses
7. The Great Day of the Flyers
8. The Wisdom of Friends
9. Journey of the Brave

A.K.A every movie I DIDN'T own on DVD, or saw through TV before turning 13 (teen).

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile
For me, it's all of them. I only got into LBT around a year and a half ago.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I owned most of the movies when I was a kid, but I didn't see:

The Time of the Great Giving
Invasion of the Tinysauruses
The Great Day of the Flyers
The Wisdom of Friends (I owned it but the cover freaked me out too much to watch it :p)

Journey of the Brave didn't come out until I was almost 17 so I don't think that can count.  :lol

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I had seen the films that were available to me as a young child (1-7). The rest came out as I was a little older, and only saw those in my teenage years.

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
Ive seen all of them but only have 1-13 on dvd
(I saw 14 on Netflix)
Still waiting for the bluth cut

gutza1

• Chomper
    • View Profile
For me I was mainly familiar with the original and VII-X, as those were what we had on DVD. Later I lost them but I tried to watch some of the earlier films on Youtube back before the copyright police became as prevalent. I don't quite remember which ones I watched as my memory has faded for some reason. I do know that I never watched II, III, V, and VI. I also tried to watch the TV show from unauthorized clips on Youtube but eventually I just got bored and that was when I gave up on the franchise for years. This happened when I was 9, around late 2010. My family was poor and staying with relatives back then so we didn't buy any of the disks of the movies in question.
"This song is new to me, but I am honored to be a part of it."
-Solanum

The Mr. E's science advisor and the GoF's resident spaceflight enthusiast

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Some may remember my story, but for the newbies who don't...

I watched the first 4 all the time as a kid.  I think I lost track of how many times I watched those VHS Tapes.  I'm surprised the originals I have are still holding up to this day.

I didn't get to see the fifth until my teen years, and the sixth movie has the honor of making me take a break from the franchise. :cerasus

I didn't get back into the franchise until I was an adult with excess cash to spend as I pleased.  At that point, The Invasion of the Tinysauruses was out and that movie somehow pulled me back into the franchise.

I own them all now and, even though it's been years, I think I'll go back and see them all again.  Maybe even give my thoughts here.

We'll see.