The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Normal LBT art

Dalekdino · 282 · 32503

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 30 2014 on  10:10 PM
Awwww, I can imagine Ali saying, "Awwww, you're sooo cuute! Hey, there, Tricia."
Yeah my thoughts exsactally. And Tricia replaying " Hello Al_wi " just like how she says Cera "Cerwa."

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You mean give Tricia more screen time, or Cera returning the favour to Ali?
Exactly :yes Tricia is one of those characters that need further development in my view and some Cera-Ali interaction is always nice (there are several ideas in my head right now :lol)
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's another pic of my Ali meets Tricia scenario were they greet each other with a nuzzle.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwww, she's so happy here. Both of them are. Ali would be a good big sister figure when Cera's not around. I bet they'd be really good friends.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Oct 1 2014 on  02:08 PM
Awwww, she's so happy here. Both of them are. Ali would be a good big sister figure when Cera's not around. I bet they'd be really good friends.
Yeah I'm sure she would. In both dino and human forms.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aww, this is just too cute! :lol Nice pic ^^

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Oct 1 2014 on  06:22 PM
Aww, this is just too cute! :lol Nice pic ^^
Thank you my friend:)

Peternators

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello!

I wanted just try besides Ponies LBT too:

It's my first one:

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
First of all, welcome to the GoF :)

You might wanna open a thread in "The Welcome Center" so we can greet and welcome you into our community properly and you might wanna open your own fanart thread as people here post their art in their own threads :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Peternators,Oct 26 2014 on  07:08 PM
Hello!

I wanted just try besides Ponies LBT too:

It's my first one:

[
Your not supposed to post your art work on other peoples threads. You need to make one of your own... BTW I'm not been rude but could someone move that imagine please?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Aye, welcome with us, it is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community and especially so if they have beautiful artworks such as yours to show (very good job on your Cera there) :yes
But every artist's work deserves an own thread here. Please feel hearty invited to start an own thread for your art and maybe to introduce yourself in the Welcome section :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Ok here's something I've been meaning to show for a while.
This is how I would have done Tricia.
Don't get me wrong I do like Tricia and think she's super cute (and a lot more likable then those insufferable twins in LBT 6) But one little problem I have is that I think her design is a little too cartoony.
So for my version I've made her look like Cera when she was a hatchling, but pink. I also have her blue eyes like my human version of her. I don't like that they gave her boring black pupils like Topsy. And girly eyelashes too.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cute :)

It's true, Tricia is meant to be extra cute and cartoony in LBT 12 I guess  :smile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Mar 16 2015 on  08:53 PM
Cute :)

It's true, Tricia is meant to be extra cute and cartoony in LBT 12 I guess  :smile
Thanks.  Been a while since I got feedback off you.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
This is something I got the idea from this caption I made.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...showtopic=14108
Where I made a joke that Ducky was doing a variation of "This Little Piggy" "This little tinysaurs went-ed to the watering hole, this little tinysaurs stayed-ed at home. This little tinysaurs had tree sweets, this little tinysaurs had non. And this little tinysaurs went.... WEE wee wee all the way home!"

So I drew this and made it look as though she actually holding the tips of her toes this time. Or tootsies as I like to have her refer them too:)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
hehe, that's cute :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Apr 1 2015 on  10:03 AM
hehe, that's cute :)
 :smile  I knew you of all people would like it.

fanciful_flyer

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://https://reia73.wordpress.com/
You've got some amazing skills! :) They look exactly identical to their movie selves, which isn't an easy thing to achieve, at least not for me. XD I love traditonal art so much. A lot of it is digitalized these days, which - while lots of fun to do - just doesn't have the same feel. :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: fanciful_flyer,Apr 4 2015 on  03:16 AM
You've got some amazing skills! :) They look exactly identical to their movie selves, which isn't an easy thing to achieve, at least not for me. XD I love traditonal art so much. A lot of it is digitalized these days, which - while lots of fun to do - just doesn't have the same feel. :)
Oh thanks: D some times I use refrance, others time I draw them from scratch. I've also drawn the character's they way the look in the films in some of my other fanart topics.
Yes I too am a traditional art fan, though I sometimes have thought about changing to digital colouring in as its quicker, but I've done soo much traditional art it wouldn't feel right to change now... Though I do digitally colour backgrounds sometimes.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I dug this out and thought I'd show it. It's a drawing of Ducky.Which I traced from Ducky's character design sheet https://imageshack.us/i/ipenT4Ubj

I've used this in some other pictures for other fan art topic. But here's the raw version of it.