The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Normal LBT art

Dalekdino · 282 · 32285

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Fantastic drawing you did the colors where amazing and fantastic. Great job drawing this awesome picture

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here's my take on what a monoclonius  ( one of my favourite ceratopsian dinosaurs thanks to Phil Tippett's Prehistoric Beast ) would look like LBT style. Sure there briefly was what appeared to be a monoclonius in the background in a scene in LBT 8 , though it could have been a centrosaurus and like a I said it was just  a background cameo.

Here is a scene from Phil Tippett prehistoric beast,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlaXIRTjNfo
were I drew the T-Rex land before time style, and the monoclonius in my fanmade land before time style.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Very nice picture I liked it a lot. I loved the colors you used on the drawing

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here is my personal altered version of the land before time style styracosaurus . What bugged me was that the nasal horn and frill horns were too short , when in real life they were much longer. So here I've corrected this by drawing the horns long.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That's very awesome and cool you did a awesome job drawing this picture

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Your pure LBT art is still my favourite, yep, yep, yep :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,May 15 2017 on  12:09 PM
Your pure LBT art is still my favourite, yep, yep, yep :)
That's really good to know. Not heard from you in a while

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here is my take on how Dilophosaurus may have looked in the Land before time world.

And for the heck of it I added the spitting poison from Jurassic park even though it most likely didn't do that in real life.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What a fantastic drawing you did. The style and colors you used where well done and wonderful. Awesome job drawing this and the poison spit was a fantastic touch.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: ADFan185,May 17 2017 on  01:25 PM
What a fantastic drawing you did. The style and colors you used where well done and wonderful. Awesome job drawing this and the poison spit was a fantastic touch.
Glad you think so. Thanks

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here is my take on a land before time style Pachyrhinosaurus aka Mr Thicknose.
One thing that bugs me about LBT style Pachyrhinosaurus is that it's not very accurate as it lacks a lot of the large funny shaped frill horns. So here I altered it so it dose have the frill horns

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok I think it's high time I started posting here again.
Here's something interesting fans my like. Slightly older designs of the character's.
Yep I went and did what I think Littlefoot and Co could look like as teenagers.
So far I've done Littlefoot, Ali, Ducky, Spike, Tricia (in her cause she's still a kid but around Cera's age in actual cannon)  and Bambo my OC and love interest for Cera.
I'll do Chomper and Petrie soon
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 04:52:53 AM by Dalekdino »

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Good job!

Don't forget about Ruby!

Only thing I want to say: When I look at Ducky and Spike, Ducky's sharp green color hurts an eye a little, in contrast with good colored Spike next to her, with more "natural" skin color. The same with Ali's sharp color.

Plus I duno, if it is intentional, but Spike also looks... hmm, as if he was drawn and colored on paper for actual cartoon or book, in contrast with Ducky, and it makes him even better!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 02:34:07 PM by Sneak »
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

@Sneak  yes I may do Ruby too. I'm just not really as into her as the other characters so shes at the bottom of the to do list.
Duckys colour hurts your eye?
Ok bare in mind that since last year I started colouring my artwork digitally,  so sometimes I may pick a colour that's too dark or light etc.  Also I drew teen Ducky and Spike at different times . In fact I drew Spike on a app on my tablet by tracing around a sketch by Bluth I found online and coloured it on the app too. While I drew Ducky by hand and scanned it onto the computer and coloured on photoshop. 
I appreciate feed back but I'd rather it would not be soo picky.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok first off I altered some of the colours on my arts of older Littlefoot and Ali and Ducky and Spike from yesterday.
Today here's a older version of Chomper, as he's the youngest member of the LBT gang while he is older he's still a kid dino, around the age Littlefoot was when Chomper first met him. And yes I prefer to colour Chomper blue like in the 2nd and 5th movie and draw him with 2 fingers on his hands.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ah very nice. These all look pretty good! Seems like Ducky had a big growth spurt compared to Spike :p

It's nice seeing some more traditional LBT art from you!  :)littlefoot

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I like these teen versions! Nice job Dalek :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ah very nice. These all look pretty good! Seems like Ducky had a big growth spurt compared to Spike :p

It's nice seeing some more traditional LBT art from you!  :)littlefoot

Yes well Ducky is actually older then Spike.
Glad you like these thanks @Flathead770