The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Indiana Jones and The Golden Dinosaur

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For years it's existance has been unconfirmed. The Golden Dinosaur an relic from a old civiliation. It is rumored to have a time travel capiapility now a expitition from Germany has set sail toward the rumored posistion of it.

June 1st 1939 German Italy border.

A army truck pulled up to the check point a soilder stopped the truck. "Where are you going,' he asked. Before the driver could answer a staff car drove up behind the truck a man in a black uniform got out and walked up to the guard and pulled a piece of paper out of his jacket. "We have permission from the highest levels of ours and your government to pass through here to Sicily,' he said. After looking at the papers the soilder gave them back and said "Yes sir'. The man walked back and got back in the before the two vehicles moved on. "Do you think the americans know of our expedition,' the man who by his uniform was a general. "Of course not heer general,' the other man said. "Strumbannfurther oberlict you will be in commend of this expedition remember this expedition was approved by the highest authority,' the general said "I know that sir,' hans said.

Washington DC

"Major Carter the nazis are going on a search for the golden dinosaur,' a army captian said. "Just what is this golden dinosaur,' major Carter asked. "We do not know but Indiana Jones might,' the captian said. "Well then call him up,' the Major said. "Yes sir,' the captian said before walking over to the telephone.

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
On an office, on the Marshall College, Bedford.
Marcus Brody walked into the office, and lifted the ringing phone "Yes, Marshall College, this is Professor Jones' office"
Marcus listened to what the man, appearantly had to say "yes... two delegates coming... I'll tell him... bye, bye"

Brody walked out the office, and hurried down the corridor towards Jones' classroom. As he came to the door, he could hear Indy telling about the ancient lifestyle of the native americans.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Since the entrance into Italy the army truck and the staff car were joined by two more trucks. They stopped at the airport in Rome where they were to catch a flight into Sicily. As the troops and their captian entered the plane Strumbannfurther oberlict got out of the car with the general "Good luck Strumbannfurther oberlict ,' the general said. Strumbannfurther oberlict nodded and gave the more modern salute while the general returned with the more traditional salute. As Strumbannfurther oberlict entered the plane the general said under his breath "Our countries current path can only lead nothing but devestation'.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
as you know native americans were very religious, they had all kinds of gods for the weather, crops, and hunting. they would pray before going hunting and offer burnt offerings to their gods before and after harvest...yes, marcus? askd Indy

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Major carter and captian maxwell walked into the libary and sat at the table in the center. "You know that we came to ask for dr Jones help a few years ago,' major carter said. "Yeah I heard about that,' captian maxwell said.

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
Marcus and Indy entered the libary, and sat themselves opposit to the two US officers.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
what do you need me to do now? asked Indy Because if i remember right you told me i could keep the ark of the covenant and then you took it to your "top people"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"We wanted your expert opinion on a message we intercepted from the nazi's,' major carter said before reading the intercept. "Valley of kings expedition enroute locate map golden dinosaur Max Oreilly USA,' major carter said.

Sicily The JU-52 transport landed at an airfield close to the harbor a civillian dressed in desert camo walked up to hans. "Hans it's good to see you again,' the man said. "Johan is it really you,' hans asked. "Yep I arrived two days ago may I ask what we are looking for,' johan asked. "The golden dinosaur,' hans said under his breath. "Now come we have a ship to board,' hans said. "You know sir I really don't like this,' a private said to his captian.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
" The golden dinosaur huh? I thought it was fake. You see" said Indy " the golden dinosaur is said to be from an old civilization that was said to be gifted by the gods a relic that could cause time travel, it was shapped like a golden tyrannosaurus rex, and you can bet if the nazis are after it then it must be real, after all they did find tannis." Indy paused for a moment then said " If i agree to this mission i will need the help of a paleontologist, my dad, and Sallah
, and i expect to get the golden dinosaur for the museum no matter what it does"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Dr Jones we have an agreement,' major carter said. "Our suggestion would be to start out by finding max Oreilly or his daughter marie they were last reported living in new york thou there arre rumors they now live in london,' major carter said.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Midnight that night Indy found himself on a train bound for new york, hopefully he would be there by morning

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In Egypt Hans found himself lying on his cot. "Well our people should be in new york soon to get the map fron Oreilly,' he though to himself. Johan was in his tent reafing a magazine "I know this is wrong but I have a really bad feeling about the way our country is being run,' he thought to himself.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Marie Oreilly was starting to close up her bar when she heard a taxi pull up. She looked at the clock "it's a little late for people to be here,' she said.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Marie answered the door and said "Indiana Jones I was wondering when you'd show up at my door Abner told my father all about you'.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"not all i hope" said Indy. "Is your father around i need to talk to him about something important"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"He's dead died last year in a car crash what is it that you were wanting to talk about,' marie asked.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"the nazis are looking for the golden dinosaur." Said Indy

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"My father mentioned something about a medallion that had directions to find it,' marie said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Sallah at that moment stepped into Johan's tent. "Even after living here for so long...I still can't believe the heat around here. Completely unreal!" He then chuckled and said aloud, "I don't know how my wife does stands it."

A figure walked in behind Sallah and patted him on the back.
"Ahh..it's not so bad...my home town got about this hot once...and it knocked out the power for three weeks!" the figure said with a mild grin remembering his youth