The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

out of commission for a while

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey guys, I'm taking a vacation     

To the hospital  :sducky

Was riding the bike yesterday but I fell and broke both ellbows and my nose. Ellbows will need to undergo surgery.

It didn't seem too bad at first but when I realized that my arm movement was somehow obstricted, I knew something was off so I went to the hospital this morning and... they liked me apparently because they gave me a free room haha.

Joking aside, I can't move my arms until surgery (just about enough to type this and do some easy things on my laptop) so I'll probably be a silent observer until they fix my ellbows, just a heads up  :^^spike

I am not feeling much pain now that they tend to my injuries but bare everyday things like eating and drinking are a real challenge now...
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Jesus.

Get better as soon as possible! (actually no. There's no need in rush during serious operations  :neutral Let you be just good) Hope you will not feel uncomfortable after operation!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 04:38:56 PM by Sneak »
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ouch!! I wish you a speedy and uneventful recovery. I myself am still recovering from a concussion I sustained from a nasty bike-car collision in February where I was the one on the bike :sducky

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Ouchy-wouchy dude!
I know we haven't spoken to each other in quite some time, but I sure hope you can recover from this ordeal fairly quickly...or however long you have to take. Until then, we're all thinking of you. ;)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That sucks ducky! Hopefully the surgery goes well and you'
ll receiver quickly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Oh, God. I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't imagine how painful it must be to not use either of your arms.

Wishing you the best and a speedy recovery.  ;)
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I wish you all the best!

May you get better soon!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I know that we have already talked on Discord, but I wish you a speedy recovery. Breaking both arms at the same time must create one heck of a burden and inconvenience for you.  I wish you all the best in the weeks to come!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I hope you recover quickly Ducky!
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I hope the healing won't take too long!
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm a little late but I wish you all the best in your recovery!  :goodluck

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thx guys :)

Surgery will be at some point today. According to the doc I'll be able to use my arms with little obstacles after surgery however I can't put a lot of pressure on my ellbows for a while.

Could have been a whole lot worse if I'd fallen differently so I won't complain  :)

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Good luck!

Can I ask, how did it happen? I mean, reason why you fell from bike?
and "bike" here is bicycle or motorcycle? ;)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Good luck! I hope that the surgery went well.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Surgery indeed went well and now that they've taken off the bandages I can move my arms pretty good already. Typing stuff is no longer a challenge haha.

@Sneak I was bicycling on an unpaved forest path going downhill fast. When I drove into a little hole on the road, it catapulted me from my bicycle onto the ground hard and it seems that I took the first hit with my elbows :P

I took a short moment to calm down and wait for the bleeding to stop and then I went home by foot :P The other morning went to the hospital to find out they were broken :P But as I said they mended me well here and my arm mobility has REALLY improved and is now at 70-90% I'd say. It's not certain yet if I'll retain 100% on my left elbow (the rotation movement might remain a little restricted) but I'm moving it around as much as I can because that's what I should do in order to make it better according to the doc :P

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Happy to hear you're getting better. :) Good luck with the rest of your recovery!
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I’m glad to hear that the procedure went well, and I hope that the rest of your recovery goes well too.