The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A sudden change of species 2.0?

rhombus · 261 · 39792

Poll

Which of these options do you favor?

Everyone coincidentally—probably because of the multiple screams—conjugate together at Chomper's sleeping spot (where Ruby has just noticed Chomper) and meet each other for the first time there. This is similar to the Seven Hunters meetup.
1 (16.7%)
A bunch of small initial meetups first (eg. Ducky with Petrie, etc) that will eventually result in every separate group of the gang coming together after the pairs/threes understand their scenario.
1 (16.7%)
Mother flyer is convinced of Petrie's transformation and this eventually leads her to helping to find the groups of changed children.
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 20, 2019, 01:55:47 PM

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sounds good to me, Darkwolf.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
 :confused

Was gonna make my next post today (seeing as almost everybody else has already made theirs) but reading things there are two small points I need to raise because I am confused about what actually transpired :P

First, I had the impression from Sovereign's post that Petrie fell in the vicinity of Ducky and Spike somewhat but in Owl's post he's in the middle of the brawl as it seems :lol

Thus, I am unsure what situation to consider reacting to.
Inactive, probably forever.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, at least I imagined Petrie landing next to the rest of the Gang, probably somewhat close to Ducky. But certainly not to the middle of the fight (or into Cera's side). :p

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Rereading, I realized i made a mistake. For some reason, I thought the "he" in "As he crashed into Cera's side" in Sovereign's post was referring to Petrie, but now that I pay closer attention, I realize it's meant to be referring to Chomper!

Oops, my bad! I'll re-edit my post. I agree that Petrie would end up around that area.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, yep, now that I took a look at it, that sentence was quite ambiguous so sorry for that, Owls. :bolt

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Nah, I don't blame you for it. It was really just unfortunate placing as pronouns are normally fine in prose, but since the next segment of the sentence focused on Petrie being thrown about, I accidentally thought he was the subject of the sentence... even though I'm at partial fault too since the idea of Petrie slamming into Cera and then immediately being in the air to hit the tree branch would be such a weird flight that it probably should have tipped me off that something was off. :p
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
When everyone's had a chance to react I'll go ahead and post for Cera, likely escalating the confrontation even further  :smile
I'm wondering how we want this fight to end? I was thinking maybe after fighting a little more Cera could functionally cut all ties to the group and storm off, but I'm open to other ideas!

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I"m honestly not sure what I should post for Littlefoot. Although one thing I did have in mind is that maybe he could get knocked unconscious or have a near-death experience from Cera charging him and then maybe then he wakes up after the species change. Idk if that would work, but it was just a thought.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Apologies for the late post, the fanfic voting held me off a little. I hope my post is alright.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm just bumping this RP as it went dormant with the forum going dark for a week.  :p That being said, we do need to determine who is due to post next.  :thinking

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As I said on Discord, I believe it is Littlefoot or DarkWolf's turn.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
My sister's in town and I've been a bit busy, but I'll try to get a post up sometime over the next few days!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LF505 is with family over the holidays too so I don't think he'll get a post up. I suppose we'll push extra hard to make up for the delays after winter break is over :P

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah don't count on me to post quite yet. I'll be back at school on the 5th, so around then is when I probably will do my next post.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Um... who is next?  Littlefoot505 is off the forum at the moment so does anyone know if he still wants to play his character or not?  In any case the RP has been stagnant for three weeks now and I think that we need to get things moving again.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I already asked this very same thing on Discord but the fact is, things aren't moving forward if one of the two important characters has no player. Either we wait for LF505's return or we give Littlefoot to another player.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
He is still using discord though so maybe one of us should just message him about it?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've talked to LF505 about the situation.  One of us members can take Littlefoot at least temporarily though LF505 has not ruled out coming back to the RP at a later date.  So does anyone in particular want to take Littlefoot on a (potentially) temporary basis?  If no one else wants to then I could do so, but I would prefer to stick to my existing characters.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I could play him I guess. Ducky doesn't have a big role to play after all and I like writing drama such as is happening at the moment :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Since LF505 is back I shall assume that I'm not taking Littlefoot after all