The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT or the Forum?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I'm personally more obsessed with this forum and Mags forum in general then the the actual LBT series. :lol I guess I like to interact and discuss certain subjects with certain people that have the same interests as I do :) I mean I still love LBT, but I don't watch it obsessively or do anything obsessive about it, except for maybe brain storming ideas on my fanfic, but that's about it :D

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The forum is really what keeps me interested.  The people are Fantastic here! :D  :yes

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I've got to admit...this forum is far more interesting than the movies...except maybe the first one, could ever be! I love it here. And everybody here feel like close friends to me. I for one might...key word being MIGHT trade my VHS LBT movies to keep this forum going. I just hope it never comes to that! :DD

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Back in January/February, it would be the forum. But now that I'm cutting back on the Internet, LBT has slowly eclisped back to the top podium (it's not you, Gang of Five, it's me).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
With me it's about even overall between here and LBT.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Honestly, you guys are all great but I'm much more obsessed with LBT than I am with this forum.  Although, I haven't just sat down and watched an entire LBT movie in quite some time.  I tried yesterday on my laptop, but my legs got tired from the stand sitting on my lap and I had to stop about half way through.  After I had rested, I continued watching the movie for about a minute until I came to a good scene and I made my avatar that I have now.  Then I got caught up in making it and forgot I was even watching LBT.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Jun 15 2008 on  08:20 PM
After I had rested, I continued watching the movie for about a minute until I came to a good scene and I made my avatar that I have now.
Don't tell me what movie; I'm so gonna watch them all until I find where that screenshot came from. See you again in August! (BTW, you need to change your member title now, though I guess the screensaver could be out of the shot)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Forum I guess. I've grown attached to this place. Although I don't think I will choose. LBT is also very important to me, I guess I will not enter anything in this poll  -_-

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Neither will I...  This is a great place.  Sad to see it go dormant......
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeptuneNavigator2001,Jun 16 2008 on  02:07 PM
Neither will I...  This is a great place.  Sad to see it go dormant......
It doesn't.. It's quite alive again.. It is I guess just very busy for those who's school is still going on..(except for me, as i am too lazy to do something for school..*hits herself*)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jun 16 2008 on  05:11 AM
Quote from: NeptuneNavigator2001,Jun 16 2008 on  02:07 PM
Neither will I...  This is a great place.  Sad to see it go dormant......
It doesn't.. It's quite alive again.. It is I guess just very busy for those who's school is still going on..(except for me, as i am too lazy to do something for school..*hits herself*)
Ouch!  *tends to your wound*

Yeah, that's what Adam said.....

Now...  Don't do that again!  Heh... :P:
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeptuneNavigator2001,Jun 16 2008 on  02:13 PM
Now...  Don't do that again!  Heh... :P:
Sooorry :lol  :^.^:

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jun 16 2008 on  05:15 AM
Quote from: NeptuneNavigator2001,Jun 16 2008 on  02:13 PM
Now...  Don't do that again!  Heh... :P:
Sooorry :lol  :^.^:
Now that's better.... :p

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I actually like both the series and the forum very much :yes.  I'm just glad I found a wonderful bunch of folks who share an LBT interest :^.^:.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Interesting thread.

Do I really need to answer which one keeps me going more? :P:

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I came here because of the forum's topic. I stayed here because of forum's residents. Isn't that simple? :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
More the Forum, but without LBT, I probably wouldn't be addicted to this place as much as I am now. :P:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I came here because of the forum's topic. I stayed here because of forum's residents. Isn't that simple?
Very well put! :yes