The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Good News, Bad News

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I'm actually fine even if I don't win it. Just knowing that you and a couple others voted for me is encouraging.

Bad News: My button machine is all smashed. :(

Good News: Your application is accepted and you get re-admitted to a different school.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Bad News: I get expelled from that school as well, because I literally don’t care anymore.

Good News: You wrote an LBT fanfiction that somehow got made into an actual book for everyone to see around the world with huge success! :D

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: I subsequently ran into legal trouble for officially publishing something that wasn't my intellectual property.

Good News: ...but it still got good reviews. :D

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: That legal trouble costed you millions of dollars in damages, therefore stripping away any profit that you ever earned from the distribution of your LBT fanfiction.

Good News: You won the Friendly Member Award! (Seriously though, the tiebreaker vote is so one sided) :P

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: Too bad I was only the runner-up... which I'm actually completely fine with, but I needed to put something here.

Good News: And you won an award too! Congrats! :DD

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: The competition will be more stiff next year unfortunately. (But really, there’s no bad news).

Good News: You’re done with your client work and your LBT story is coming along nicely.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: I'm behind on my next two LBT stories and drawings because I lost my motivation these past several days, although I hope to get myself back on track.

(Hopefully) Good News: As of this week, I'm making another attempt at conquering my nail-biting habit. Wish me luck!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: I’m all out of ideas for what I should put for bad news, so there’s a shortage of that! Well, that counts as bad news I guess.

Good News: It is finally the weekend, which means much more time for me to chat with you and Owls! :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: I had a fever for the past few weeks, I did, I did.
:sducky

Good News: But now it finally seems to be gone. (fingers crossed)
:)petrie

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bad News: You went offline after I went online to see you. :(

But I know, you probably had something to do and you can’t be online all the time.

Good News: StardustSoldier has finally returned to the Gang of Five, and all of its members rejoice at this occasion! :celebrate

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thank you, thank you. *bows*

Bad News: Haha, whoops. Looks like we just missed each other there. I had time earlier this morning and so I wanted to clear out some of my forum topic notifications, but then yeah, I logged off right after to focus on some other things.

That said, I will likely still be kinda busy for the rest of the week, but I should have time to get caught up by this weekend.

Good News: I've been making good progress on my blog article work.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That’s great to hear Stardust, that your work hasn’t been affected too much by illness.

Bad News: Dang it, I missed you again! Oh well. I’ll be looking forward to the time we’re online at the same time. :)

Good News: I’m also catching up with school work, with the second quarter ending and a week break off from school.