The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Path Light's adventure in the Great Valley

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Chapter 1: Meeting with the LBT Characters
When I got out of the boat, I noticed something. It is the Great Valley and I had seen it the first time! Then out of nowhere, Hyp, Mutt, the grown ups, Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Spike, Nod, Guido, Petrie, Chomper, Rhett, Ali, Pterano, Rinkus, Sierra saw me! "Hi! Welcome to the Great Valley!" Littlefoot said. "This is my first time in the Great Valley, is it?" I said. "Of course it is your first time in the Great Valley," Hyp said, "Glad that you're here. I am very happy." "Me too," I said. Daddy Topps saw me and he said, "Oh my god! We saw him the first time!" "You think so?" Cera said, "He always like to watch our film and the television series and his best show is the 1st to the 12th and the television series." Mutt said, "Cool! Can you tell us about your best show?" "Fine," I said, "I noticed Hyp's dad, Mutt's dad, Chomper's parents and Littlefoot's Grandpa. Well, they are in the Great Valley. I hope they are here soon." "Hyp!" Hyp's dad called to Hyp, "What you saw?" "I saw that person in the Great Valley and I spoke to him," Hyp said. "Really? Well, that is exciting because he will be us in the Great Valley.
This is the first chapter I had in mind. Hopefully the second chapter I made will be very easy!
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
This makes no sense to me. How do the characters know about the LBT movies and TV show? Does this fanfic take place in a world where dinosaurs are still around and regularly participate in shows and movies? Some clarification would be nice.

If, in this story, Littlefoot and the other dinosaurs are simply actors, the story would make a little more sense.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jun 14 2013 on  11:52 PM
This makes no sense to me. How do the characters know about the LBT movies and TV show? Does this fanfic take place in a world where dinosaurs are still around and regularly participate in shows and movies? Some clarification would be nice.

If, in this story, Littlefoot and the other dinosaurs are simply actors, the story would make a little more sense.
It took place in LBT 1 to 12. Also, they are voiced by the actors.
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe