The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

It's been a year

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Exactly one year ago, we write January 2nd at 2:46 PM, the Gang of Five got another member. Me. My impact on the community wasn't big at first. I was very shy at first, my language skills needed improvement and I needed to get to know a few people before my true activity started. I've added some GoF members to my Skype contacts, joined the Skype chat and received my first PMs. I started Roleplaying with Nahla and somerandomfangirl, improved at writing my fanfiction that I started simultaneously to joining and uploaded my first attempt of drawing Ducky.
As time passed, I made more friends, gained more experience and eventually uploaded my fic at last.
The next big step was starting my first RP I think. I was so happy that almost everybody I PMed joined without hesitation.
I was utterly surprised to achieve something I believe only Malte279 has ever managed to achieve. I received three awards in the process of award voting which I didn't expect to be honest. I was fairly sure I'd get a few votes but actually winning one, and three at that? At that point, I realised how big my input must be.
It's now been a year, and I don't plan to change anything in my second year here on the forums. I hope that I can stay as active as I am right now and I hope that the community stays as strong and unbreakable as the Gang themselves.
Thanks for being my friends, guys!
Inactive, probably forever.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Congratulations on your anniversary  :p Though we only started talking fairly recently, I already count you as a good friend (except on Dominion where you're my worst enemy  :lol)

Hope your second year goes as well as your first!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's been a good year, that's for sure! :) Congrats on your anniversary.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
You've been one of the great positive points about the year 2013 and no mistake :yes

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You can't leave now even if you wanted to. We wouldn't let you go.  :p

It's a joy having you around.  :exactly

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congratulations on your anniversary Ducky!  :)  You were one of the members who were particularly welcoming to me during my first few months on the forum.  I was rather unsure of myself at first, but you made me fell right at home.  I hope that your second year on the forum is just as good as the first!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I remember when you first joined, you really seemed like someone I'd like to get to know more about :yes. And I'm happy to say, that is absolutely correct!!

*tackle glomp* Happy Anniversary, Ducky!!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy anniversary, Ducky! I wish there was something I could say about you that didn't sound like gushing, but there's plenty of you to gush about. Your loyal, your smart, your a talented writer, you brighten up everyone's day and, of course, you're a great friend.  You rock, dude. :DD

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks everyone :DD I can only return what you said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you've made a big impact here ducky. keep up the good work..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Indeed. great work you've done so far and I look forward to what you'll be doing in the future years.  

:goodluck

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wooh go Waddles! Yes bringing back a nickname from the past hush.

You've always been a great friend to me you know? I miss our daily skype chats (I so need to get my butt onto skype <_<) if you ever leave GOF-I swear I'll be sad forever,you're life of the party,we all adore you. And hope to have you around for another 500 billion years or so. After 500 billion years THEN you're allowed to consider leaving,okay?

Happy Anniversary my brother from across the ocean.

Gee...my Anniversary is in March..gee time flies...a whole year of me YAY! Wait is a year of me really a good thing?  <_<.

Long live Ducky! (and no I am not  going to push him into a stampede..just for the record).

Just remember brother,

I will always be your friend.
Although we're far apart

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Congratulations and let's hope there will be many more years for you to come here in GoF :DD .

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks everyone! :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
since 7 minutes now it is 5 years that I've been here. Man time flies so fast :D

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Congratulations on your fifth anniversary! :) Time flies fast indeed.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 12:21:12 PM by zero-point »
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congratulations!  :) It is amazing how time flies.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
So glad you are still here on the forums!!!
8 years with TGOF :yum

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just as it was great to see Chronicler's 10th anniversary on GoF, I'm also glad that you've been here for five years! :)  Hopefully there will be many more of them to come...