The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If you were a LBT character, what species?

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Yes.
Since tis time, all people must know the truth!

Sharptooth is good guy here!
Longneck who killed(?) him in act of revenge is the true villain!!!  :anger

lol
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Still, he never directly said that the book wasn't canon.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Sharptooth, definitely! I'd love being a villainous badass!

Longneck3050

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Simple, I would want to be a longneck. An Apatosaurus.
For Size and Strength :)littlefoot

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Sharptooth. I need protein. Although I would prefer to be a Sharptooth like Chomper who can live in amiability with leaf eaters.  :angel

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Probably either a Diplodocus (longneck), Carcharodontosaurus Saharicus (sharptooth) or a Quetzalcoatlus (flyer)...

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Oh, flyer definitely. Soaring through the skies sounds like an awesome way to live and avoids many of the pratfalls for the land-dwellers like running away from T-Rexes and raptors and the like.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
I agree with you, OwlsCantRead. I'd also prefer to be a Flyer. You can easily outmaneuver Sharpteeth, and the sky gives you all the freedom in the world.
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

RubberDucky

• A Mo Fan Too
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • You should not eat talking trees. Nope, nope, nope
    • View Profile
    • Odie's Ocean on Wordpress
I'd be an Iguanadon, longneck (Apatosaurus), flyer (Quetzalcoatlus), or a Saurolophus. :p
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 05:55:40 PM by RubberDucky »
Pinkie Pie is best pony, yep yep yep! :duckyhappy My favorite LBT sequel is LBT V. :chompysmile
My thelandbeforetime.org username is Ducky. :Mo

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I would definitely be a Spinosaurus they are cool and one of the deadliest dinosaurs 

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
I've always had sort of a thing for sharpteeth, so that's what I'd be. Everyone would fear me, and I love meat.  :yum
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 11:39:44 AM by Anagnos »

CartoonsAndAnimation

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'd probably be the outgoingly kind Stenonychosaurus, being just a nomad sharptooth going around the land making friends.
And of course, be able to speak and only eating from the freshest of grubs.  :bestsharptooth
Th-that's all folks!

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
I need to at least run on two legs and have two arms.  I must be a fast runner (and imagine if I'm the only fast runner who shows up in the dinosaur era with hair...all the dinosaurs will be jealous.  :rolleyes)

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
I would definitely be a Yellow Belly because they seem to have a very relaxing and fun life which is all I could ask for. I mean yeah I would be very dumb but I think it would be worth it. Though I think being a sharptooth would also be fun. I mean who wouldn't want to have the role of top predator.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 12:40:12 PM by LittleDas75 »

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
A Longneck for sure  :MomCompassion

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

fried-longneck

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • He could be any one of us
    • View Profile

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Microraptor gui, if it would be full-fledged flyer, and not just a glider, because flying would be not only thing, that I would enjoy, but it would be great advantage. Or some swimming sharptooth, who is also capable of walking on land.

Nanotyrannus

• Junior synonym
  • Chomper
  • i'll put something here eventually
    • View Profile
A fastrunner, if only for practical reasons - I imagine being able to eat anything that gets thrown at me and having the prowess to get away from anything that wants to squash me/shred me/eat me would be useful in the TLBT world.

That said, that's assuming I'm thrust into the Mysterious Beyond - if I'm ever to end up in the Great Valley in this scenario, I'm torn between sticking with being a fastrunner for keeping that flexibility, being a swimmer for just enjoying the place and being a Tyrannosaurus for sampling the buffet.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
To the surprise of absolutely no-one... I'd go for longneck (Apatosaurus).  :)littlefoot

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion