The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bounty Hunters

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
This RPG doesn't really have a plot.  Certain members can PM me about idead for missions.  It's about these bounty hunters traveling space and communicate with each other via helmet radios (or if your bounty hunter doesn't have a helmet, headset radio).  

RPG rules:

1) NO POWER PLAYING!  Power playing is something I will not tollerate.
2) Don't get angry if your mission idea isn't used, the first person's idea will be used first and then the next runner up and so on.
3) Your character's appearance being changed by any member other than you is strictly prohibited.
4) No modern weapons and gear allowed, this is the far future, not 2006.

Character rules:
1) Can have only one Bounty Hunter.
2) There can be no rivalries between bounty hunters.  Each bounty hunter is treated with respect.
3) You can have one arch enemy or two or three working as a team.  Your enemies can be from any race and have as many forms of henchmen as you want as long as it doesn't surpass 10 forms or races.

Name: Tanner

Height while on all fours: 5'11"

Height while standing: 8'9"

Race: Alimon

Personality: Tough and intelligent.

Armor and ship:

Without armor, picture by DarkHououmon:  

He wears no clothes underneath, all alimons go without clothes if not wearing armor.  Without his armor on he has red skin, green stripes, beige belly, green eyes and black claws.  The spines on his armor are extremly sharp blades made of a flexible metal alloy, his real feathers on the back of his neck are bunched up inside his armor.  His armor comes with an optional arm mounted plasma cannon and jet pack.  His visor has a built ing HUD that monitors ammunition and sheild generators.  His suit supplies 4 hours of oxygen for staying underwater or in the vaccum of space for extended periods of time.  His ship has a small, 2 seated cockpit with a bathroom, kitchen, bunkbed and television with preprogrammed movies.  His ship is equipped with photon torpedos and the most advanced warp drive technology.

If you have any ideas for a first mission, please PM me, thank you.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll wait for more members to join to start.

Keni

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorawtk
I'll join! ^^

Name: Rex

Race: Dracovol

Personality: Determined, persistent, upbeat attitude

Appereance without armor:
5 and a half feet tall omnivore, he has blue-green skin with light-blue from his neck down to his chest, belly and underside of his tail. He has dark blue eyes, four fingers with sharp claws and four toes with sharp talons. His head is similar to a LongNeck with a squared off muzzle similar to the Alimon's. He also has a scar over his right eye and a pair of wings on his back.

Appereance with armor:
Head: Dark blue helmet with a grey line starting from between his eyes following the edge of the helmet from left to right down both side of his head. A dark grey protruding line from the front to the back of the helmet.

Body: Protects him from the base of his neck down to his waist. Dark blue armor with grey plates over the ribs section for added padding and protection. Shoulderpads are bulgy with a red RX insignia on both of them. On his back he has a backpack-like device that protects the joints of his wings, from which two long wing-like poles can stick out to give him more mobility in flight. Stored into his chest plating is a powerful gem that is used to power up the armor.

Legs: From his knees down his feet, dark blue armor boots with two power jets built into them at the soles of his feet for hovering and prevent him from slippery surfaces, also helps him jump higher.

Arms: Dark blue armor from his elbows to his wrists, black gloves on his hands. His left arm armor is bulkier than his right arm so it can transform into a buster-like weapon.

The gaps of armor from his shoulder to his elbows, thighs to his knees, and his neck are protected with black thin armor.

Ship layout
Dark blue with four wings diagonally for enhanced mobility and speed. From the cockpit up to the top of the ship a black thick line and a red RX insignia on each wing.

Ship specs:
A rather small, comfortable one for a single resident. The cockpit only has one seat, in the back there's a comfortable room with a kitchen, bathroom, bed and TV for transmission messages and sattelite TV. It's small but comfortable for one traveler, which is how Rex likes it. The ship is equipped with dual lasers that can be charged up for a more powerful shot and its engine, while not equipped with a warp drive, is practically the fastest moving ship there is without the help of warp drive technology.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I got a charcater that I might use but his a captain of a science ship but half the time they run into bounty hunters time again and for a small side payment the captain would give information on sectors and planets but only for technology that new or blue prints for new tech below the radio of the SCF. just want to know if it ok to put this type of charcater up. if not I will try to think of something else

If it not ok I will edit the information on this point forward.

Name: Captain Threehorn

Race: Triceratops

Without Uniform: Yellowish scaled humanion triceratops muslcely built and with the usally three horns. creamy white on the front of torso and underside of tail.

Uniform: Red upper part of the top and lower part of top peach in colour, black trousers and black boots with four pips on the uniform top showing the rank of captain.

Ship: SCF Long Nebla. A Ship that part of the Saurain Core Federation that does resreach in new layers of space even though it lacks in weapons to many ships and fire power in the SCF the technology is still far ahead to many other races, with a cloaking shield that last 6 hours but senors that can see things coming in 20 light years and imaging systems that can zoom in on top of one life form really close if needed and with other senors to pick up the most diffcult of races.

only 179  meters long by 89  meters wide the ship isn't really that big and only hold a crew of 19. the ship has two wings and a engine on the back and top of the craft. the bridge near the front with part of the front spilting into three with a dish in the middle. Belly has two cannon ports and phaser array with the rear and below near the front below the dish a set photon lanchers. weapons almost never used since this ship don't go into combat.

Under the radio: the term of aiding bounty hunters with information of systems if they come across them or sometimes giving them a small hand since the captain and two crew members have combat expericses but for a price and that being technology that is new or never seen before or blue prints. while working under the radio the ship code name is knew as to many bounty hunters as 'Shadow Spy'

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Meh, you character's good enough, Threehorn.  Might just work for a mission idea I have.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Name: Kacie

Race: Alimon

Personality: Serious, gets angrily easy, good-hearted

Appereance without armor:
She stands little over 5 ft tall when standing on all fours. Her main body color is the normal shade of red. Her single good eye white with a green iris. The other eye was slashed during a fight, and she lose use of it. She has a blue lower jaw and tip of snout is also blue. The blue spreads on the underside of her neck, chest, belly, and goes underside her tail. The blue also colors most of her front and back legs. She has yellow that connects from the back of her head, goes down her neck, her shoulders, her back, her hips, along her tail, and goes to tip of her tail. This yellow forms short, sharply curved stripes as well.

Appearance with armor:

Armor provides 4 hours of oxygen underwater and in airless space. Armor comes with a jet that allows flight in space. Armor provides protection with sharp spines on back of neck and tail and sickle-claws connected to the tip of the tail, as well as spikes on the legs, horns on back of the helmet, and also provides long yellow claws with adjustable length. Armor itself does not come equipped with high-tech weapons.

Weapons of choice: Plasma Pistol and Plasma Rifle

(Note: I hope it's all right if I use these two Halo weapons. ^^;  )

Ship: Ship looks like a banshee (http://www.xbox365.com/gdb/images/EpyFAkZVFlBigSCLCZ/halo_banshee.jpg) except it's much larger, the wings are broader, and stick out further. The tip of the wings point upwards and create a jet propulsion that propels the ship forward. The ship is pitch black in color with a few red streaks along the cockpit. The cockpit has a window strip for the captain to see out of. The ship has a few extra rooms as well as a kitchen and a bathroom. The extra rooms include an entertainment room, a couple bedrooms, and a computer room. The ship has an automatic pilot, so manual control of the ship is not always required.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
name: charles

race: raptor

personality: mind on target and nothing else doesn't talk about past.

apperence: grey skin with white claws many scars across body 6.9 feet stainless steel teeth.

weapons of choice: blaster rifle,blaster pistol,heavy blaster rifle,thermol detonators,lightsaber(blue blade.) sniper rifle,and cansealed weapons

ship: yt-1300

spefications: heavy shilding,
 (did i spell that right?) laser cannons,proton torpedeos,phasers,satcher charges(guided),hyperdrive0.51 ship's name "the hunter"mroe powerful consealedweapons through the ship.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, lets get started.  There are no ideas for missions so far, so PM me if you have and idea.  Be sure to read the rules, just in case you're new and haven't read them yet.

In the far future, illegal importing and space piracy is on the rise.  In order to stop this scenario, four races have joined forces.  The Alimons, the Dracovols, the Humans, and the Saurians.  Bounty hunters are scattered throughout the galaxy and communicate via helmet radios.  Each hunter has their own, personalized ship for long distance travel.  And now...

(Anybody can PM me for ideas at this point)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(occ: can we be humans or do we have to be aliens?)

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(It said in the intro to the story, Alimons, Dracovols, Humans and Saurians.  And I forgot to mention this to f 22 "raptor" ace and I'll mention it to you, a bounty hunter's age is normally in their early teens and twenties.  And I forgot, Alimons and Dracovols are not aliens but a form of dinosaur.  And if you have any ideas for missions, please PM me.)

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Tanner flies his ship through space with plenty of time to kill and looking for a bounty to hunt.  Just then, a black ship with red stripes along the sides appears out of the corner of his visor.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Name: Paito Grimm

Personality: Don't piss him off or he'll kick your butt.  

Physical desciption: Has black hair, blue eyes, face has scars on it, he is 5 foot 7 and weighs roughly 170 lbs.

equipement:

His armor basically looks clone trooper armor (only it isn’t because this isn’t Star Wars) and it is crimson with a headlamp, flash protector, water and heat resistant, and 20 minute air supply, and a headlamp.  Paito can also survive in space for a short time with his suit.
Tools:  
Leather utility belt with various pockets, canisters and clips.  
It holds three boomerang clips (used with the whipcord.  When Paito yanks on it, the clips turn around and causes the cord to wrap around a victim.)
 two folding grapple hooks (they deploy when Paito yanks on the cord),
5 spar blaster rifle cartridges,
2 spar sniper rifle batteries,
a sheath for a blaster rifle,
sheaths for saber knives (one on each side), two blaster pistol holsters,
a glow rod,
a spare comlink,
a holocomputer,
two plasma flares,
a combat knife in a sheath
a survival canister on the back containing 2 days worth of rations capsules and water,
a small, single person shelter.

He has a leather shoulder strap that holds:
two flash grenades,
two smoke bombs,
2 spare blaster rifle cartridges,
clips for weapons.
2 gas canisters with several compartments for various types of gas

Weapons: Paito Grimm has his own personal arsenal.
2 D-13 blaster pistols
a blaster rifle of type unknown,
a sniper rifle (later replaced with snipe scope on blaster rifle)
right wrist gauntlet: a flame thrower,
a whipcord launcher with 20 yards of wire,
controls for jetpack and helmet,
left wrist gauntlet: controls for other things,
dart caster with five darts,
cutting torch,

shoulder strap:
5 thermal grenades,
three thermal detonators,
a mini-grenade launcher with 10 mini-grenades,
2 poison canisters containing compartments for various types of poison,
two gas grenades,
two flash grenades,
two smoke bombs,

on his back: A PT-133 jetpack,
three missiles in the jetpack,
a heavy repeating blaster gun,
a sniper rifle (later replaced)

Ship: Paito flies a ship called the Phoenix.  It has 3 engines and all the basics that a bounty hunter would need including sleeping quarters and a small medical bay.  The ship has advanced shielding and weapons.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Kacie, a red, blue, and yellow alimon that owned the ship, looked over at the green spaceship, and smirked. Turning on the radio to communicate with the other, she said, "Want to race?"

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Aaah What the hell, sure." says Tanner, "I don't really have much to do.  How about, who ever makes it through the asteroid belt first wins?"

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Alright.  Ready..." starts Tanner, "SETGO!" he quickly says as he guns his engines and goes darting into the asterioid belt.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
On one of the larger asterioids the SCF Longnebla sits on the surface with the hanger platform raised with doors opened up a small craft moving across the surface hovering over it being polieted by a crew member and scans ran by another. one a humaniod stegursaur being the one running the scans and the other a humaniod brachiosaurus being the polit.

Captain Threehorn on the Bridge standing just in front of his chair watching from the view screen of the ship moving standly over the surface "Better be sure on those scans about the unknown rock ore on this asteriod. I don't like my time to be wasted. Keep a look out for any ships that might want to take advantage of our discovery if it is a major one." he look to the bridge crew they nod once then he turn to the screen "But this would make it quite a sight for mining ships and a SCF outpost if there is such new types of metal ore on these rocks".

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
a jet black YT-1300 streaked across the other side astroid belt. hmm an empty astroid belt and nothing to do. not quite empty as you think itis sir. what do you mean frank(first mate on charles ship) we're picking up two small vessels on the scanners. well lets see what there're up to. rodger that! as the ship races to see what the other ships are up to.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"CHARLES!  GET THE F OUT OF THE WAY!  OH SHIT!" Tanner yells into his helmet radio, he barely has time to slow down before ramming into the side of Charles's ship.  Kacie's ship zips past them.  "OH F***!  I'M LOSING THE RACE!"

(Dark's que)