The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A new world...Same old faces

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Dil nodded at Greg's statement.
"Yes...being alive is a blessing, but being split in a group like this could be dangerous as well."

~~~~

Pearl lead Cera back to Littlefoot and Ruby and she smiled as she spoke aloud.
"Look who I found...she has a bump on her head Littlefoot, but she should be alright..."

Hunter along with Ecco smiled as she recognized both Cera and Littlefoot.
"Good to see you two again." commented the Alimon with a smile despite the current situation.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We should try to find everyone we can and gather together," Rory said.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot smiled as Pearl brought back Cera. "Don't worry Pearl. Cera's head is too thick to be knocked out by a measly bump like that." He lowered his head and nuzzled hers. "I'm glad to see you are ok Cera."

Zaine wasn't paying attention as he heard another cry, and this one was of deep pain and sadness. "I recognize that voice anywhere. It has to be him!" Zaine turned to the others. "I've got to go find Longtail. I need to make sure he is ok!" With that, Zaine started running in the direction of the voice, calling out his friend's name. "Longtail? Longtail! Where are you?"

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Cera snorted at Littlefoot's comment but returned the nuzzle any way, something horrible had obviously happened and she was just glad her friend was ok.  "What happened?  I can only remember a few flashes" she asked after saying hello to Ruby.

------------------------

Ali had lost track of the original group she saw but after wandering the charred remains of what she knew once was the Great Valley she spotted Littlefoot and a few of the others in the distance.  "Littlefoot!" she called out after him.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"At what point do we check up on them?" Petrie wondered sort of redundantly to Kit. She was about to shrug when she noticed a group too far away to be really identified yet coming closer. She squinted to try and get a better look.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Shorty now got a bit closer to the group in case they didn¥t hear him asking. But if he saw that everything is alright he just remained where he was.

So, what now, Ecco asked. Should we go after Zaine to find ehm... Longtail? That was his name, wasn¥t it?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail sighed sadly and turned around to face Twiz. He still couldn't bring himself to speak...until he heard a familiar voice. He turned his head and could see Zaine approaching and he flapped down to meet his friend. He immedately hugged Zaine as he let a few more tears slide down his face. "I...I'm okay...t-this change was just so sudden....I...I can't deal with such a loss." he spoke with a grave and saddened tone in his voice.

~~~~

Ruby answered Cera's question.
"well...as far as we can tell...a flying rock came down and crashed into the Mysterious Beyond and set the whole valley on fire...and..well what happened....happened." She then took a breath and said sadly "I think so far there are only a few of us left."

Pearl turned and waved to Ali. "Over here!"

~~~~

The beige flyer stepped up to Twiz.
"You look familiar...I think someone is looking for you"

~~~~

Dil nodded to Rory's suggestion.
"That sounds like the best plan...but where do we start looking?"

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
As they saw Zaine not only get closer, but Longtail dart over to meet him, Kit and Petrie breathed a sigh of relief, "Oh thankgoodness you're ok too!" Kit told the fellow Valley dweller even if he might not have been paying attention yet.

Twiz smiled at this yet then turned to the beige flyer as he spoke. "T-there is?" he asked, not even able to pull enough hope to even try to guess who might be looking for him.

"Well...the name's Twiz if that helps...I mean if they've mentioned a name in...who they're looking for..." he went on.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Cera's full memory came flooding back as Ruby's explanation helped the three horn connect the dots.  As she realized the full implications of what happen it felt as if she had been hit by a boulder.  Cera hid it though, reverting to her old habit of hiding her more tender emotions.  "Oh" the three horn said simply.

-------------------------

Ali ran over to her friends, greeting them one by one.  She came to Littlefoot last and leaned in to give him a friendly nuzzle hello.  Before she realized it though, tears were running down her face.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Then there are more survivors!" Greg smiled to Twiz.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The beige flyer stared at Twiz for a moment before turning around and shouting into the cave "HEY GUYS ITS SAFE TO COME OUT NOW....and bring out our guest...there's someone I think she'll want to see..."

~~~

Ruby knew Cera was hiding her emotions but she sadly smiled as she turned to face Ali and nodded her head as she heard Ali's comment. "Yes, we are safe...and safety is good for now."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz was still pondering and wondering on this guest when the other flyers and...her, stepped out.

Twiz' beak dropped and he could only stare for the space of a second or so before, in the next instant, he rushed forward and hugged his mate, Azure (ooc: I'm gonna say, for a name :)).

"I...I thought I lost you..." was all he managed to get out, still sounding a bit stunned.

(ooc: Up to you, but since it was your idea for her to be alive, did you want to control Azure or do you want me to. I don't care either way :D)

~~~~

Petrie and Kit had moved too far from the other flyers for a bit, in their greeting of Zaine, to notice yet that their sister and cousin respectively was alive as well.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
The moment Zaine saw Longtail coming towards him, he was filled with undescribably happiness and hope. He felt the flyer hug his head as well as the tears rolling onto his cheek. Zaine smiled. "I'm so happy to see you're ok Longtail. Don't worry. Everything's going to be ok, I promise."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Littlefoot also reunited with someone he really cared for. Ali came running up to him and the two had nuzzled. He also felt tears from her face. "Don't worry Ali. We're going to make it through this. I'm just glad you're safe as well."

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Geez, I just hope so, Ecco said as he looked to the surroundings. There has really been alot of destruction out here. I think we should gather all together and then decide what to do, he said.

Shorty was kinda unsure what to do now. But from farther away he saw an old friend of his. He came closer to the group with Ali, LIttlefoot, Ecco and Hunter. Hey Littlefoot, he said. It¥s been a long time mate.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Me too" Ali said, wiping her tears off on Littlefoot cheeks and trying to compose herself.

--------------------------------------------

"Ya, we're safe for now, but what about tomorrow?  And the next day?" Cera snapped, "I don't see any green food, do you?"

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That¥s what I just said, Ecco said. It isn¥t any greenfood near here. I think we have to go and look for greenfood if there¥s no other option.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OCC: Just a short notice. If it continues like that, I¥ll be out of here. I am not angry if you think that. And neither I am annoyed of the RP. It runs along very well. But I feel kind of left out here. Maybe it¥s the writing style I have or maybe I just don¥t make good posts here. But I posted 5 or 6 times now and always adressed a group or character and never got an answer. So, just that you know. I really like this rp, and would like to continue, but if it continues like that I don¥t know what I should do in here any longer :p :)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
OOC: Sorry about that Nimrod, I tend to stop posting for a day or two to let others get a chance to post...I didn't mean to make anyone feel left out.

~~~

Ruby frowned at Cera for a moment before turning to Ecco and saying, "Well, when we look for green food we usually find green food, so if we have to look I'm sure we'll find what we need."

Pearl nodded in response and said, "Besides...even if we find green food, we still need to make sure everyone here is safe and fit for travel outside the valley."

Hunter then smiled.
"No matter what we do...our valley may not recover from this...we may have to leave it forever..."

~~~

Longtail sighed as he tried to calm himself down.
"I...I just...don't know what to do now...e-everything is gone...i-including Pearl...my mate..."

~~~

For a moment Azure couldn't believe her eyes, to see Twiz standing at the entrance to the cave that had saved her life...and before she could realize she'd moved she was hugging her mate as if she didn't want to let go. "I...I thought...y-you were.....dead. How did you survive Twiz?" asked Azure franticly.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper looked around at the ruins of the once-Great Valley. "I doubt there's any greenfood left," he agreed.

Rita was thinking about something. "Maybe there's another valley far away with lots of greenfood," she said.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OCC: Yeah, it¥s okay, don¥t worry. I don¥t say that it¥s anybodys fault here. Maybe it¥s my one as well because I didn¥t devida the dialogue from the normal text.
And something else, just because I wrote this, that doesnt mean that people here should adress me now with whatever they are saying. Just continue like before and maybe try a bit more to include me, thanks :)