The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Eymreil

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes we have " nick said softly. Dar ma glanced at him.. ' so you really are from another world.. ' she said in a hushed voice ' i knew there was something about you Nick..something that drew me to you.. oh if only you weren't a human.. she giggled..
 nick blushed.. ' anyhow so what was in this vision?' he asked switching the subject. "Are I supposed to be some sort of hero, destined to do great things, save the world sort of thing..'
 I'll be interested to see what part I play in this prophecy" Dar Ma said I mean I'm just an ordinary Argorian, the daughter of a local merchant..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"For sometime,it has been said that warriors would come from a distant place and free Eymreil from the evil that looms over it" the Khaijat spoke,gazing at Nick and John

John noticed this and quicky spoke up: "There must be some misunderstanding, I doubt ethier of us are warriors of any kind, I've only held a sword twice in my entire life".

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm not very good at physical things "Nick added. ' so its more about them, and nothing about anyone who may come to help them in thier quest' Dar Ma shrugged. ' so it doesn't say what species they are right? for all we knew they could be strangelky dressed imperials..' she said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Not exactly,my dear.The prophecy  mentions other warriors alongside them" Ashni spoke

"I guess we won't be going seperate ways anytime soon" John said to Dar Ma...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dar Ma smiled briefly.. " So where are we going Sorceress? I'm ready to embark on this adventure..."
 _ Yes, take us where  the three of us can learn more about this prophecy, and what exactly will be required of us to fulfill it?' Nick said " For now I think a little rest is needed, John and i have had a very interesting and stressful day..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Cernobog,the one who rules all of Eymreil,and the dark prince Apep that will engulf this world in darkness - you must not let this happen" Ashni explained...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So this dark prince guy is trying to take over Eymreil..ok, overthrowing a bad guy isn't exactly something i have experience in' Nick said ' we'd need an army to tak him on..
 I have heard that Apep has allied himself with border Agorians  Dar Ma Said we'll need some way to infiltrate them..find out what they're up too.. dar Ma said.. pondering..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Grabted Thats what I've heard though gossip " Dar Ma Clarified. 'Inflirate his allies, yeah two humans dressed in strange garb WON't attract attention dar Ma?
 Come on Nivcck1 we'll use magic to disguise you two.. the bordfer agorians shall we say, are extremely..well sexist. they don't think much of females..
_
 We need more information before we can infiltrate antyhing Dar Ma..Nick said. This Cernobog fella, can he be trusted?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Where shoulfd we goi first? Dar Ma asked " we should head back to Chorral, I hneed to get a few more things from my mom, and I'll pay the oak and croister for your rooms ' She said to John and Nick..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I knew I forgor something " Nick said slapping his face. " Can you give us some direction to where we can begin our search?" He asked Ashni " After all you know this place better than we do.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: