The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Someone Make This Fanfiction

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Continuing to post the same thing over and over again counts as spam.  Last time I checked, spam was against the rules.  You are on your own.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Besides, no offence but asking nicely after demanding at first doesn't really work. If there's one thing I learned in life, you always get a much nicer response from people if you ask nicely.

Now in terms of writing this, since you seem to have an idea of what you want to do with it, then try writing on your own. Then later, you can show us what you have and we can give you suggestions on how to improve upon it. However, please do not expect any of us to write the story for you without giving some idea of what you want to story to be.

If you want this story, then I say go for it ;)  Who knows? Maybe something awesome will come out of it. Just try and work on your conversational skills a little, and you'll be fine :yes