The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Flyers of the Mysterious Beyond

Jrd89 · 820 · 82977

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*New Character Request* I got a message from "Noname". He wants to add 2 flyers to the story, a male and a female. I told him that would be ok with me, even though I don't know when in the story that these flyers are going to come in. I think 7 flyers in 1 cave is too many, but maybe Noname's flyers live somewhere else. I do think Noname's flyers would make the story a little more interesting, though. :yes

Now, continuing the story:

"Yeah. How do you let Sierra know that you're the most powerful? Please tell us, Pterano. It'll help me relax and feel better and i'll feel even safer with you." said Jared.

"I know with the big muscles and strength Sierra has, he'd knock me unconscious with just one punch." shuddered Jared.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*It's been 6 days* I think it's time for an update. Redtooth, you have the next part. ;)

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Pterano chuckled. "Well the truth is in some way's Sierra's quite harmless, once you don't upset him that is. And as for how I stay leader, well that's a long story"

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Jared was relieved. "Ok then, i'll do my best not to make Sierra upset. And it's ok, you don't have to explain why you're the leader. I already could tell that you looked like a leader when I met you yesterday". Jared pointed out.

"You're smart, clever, and very brave, too."  "I'm very happy to be living with such an outstanding flyer such as you, Pterano". Jared nodded happily. I like living here with you, Rinkus and Sierra already". "Although I still admit... I am a nervous and shy flyer,

Then, Jared walked back away from Pterano and more near Luke and just sat down and leaned back against the cave wall.

and.. well...I'm lazy like Luke. I totally let myself go", "Sometimes I like to lay back, and relax.

Then Jared sighed, pat his big, fat chubby belly, and ripped a loud, stinky fart.

Then, he smiled and turned to his friend Luke with the biggest grin on his beak you ever saw. Jared knew what he just did.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Luke covered his beak with a claw. "Again, Jared?! I thought you promised you wouldn't!" he protested.
With his other claw, he waved an apology to the others. "Jared looks harmless but, as you can smell, sometimes he can be very dangerous," Luke said, his voice still muffled. Suddenly, he also let loose a fart. Turning red, he raised his voice in an attempt to cover it up.
"So, what's the plan for today? I'll do what I can to help - as long as it doesn't involve heavy lifting."

*Jared, when does Noname want to add his characters? The more the merrier.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I'm sorry for what I just did, Pterano. It was an accident. It happens sometimes,  but i'll make sure it won't happen again."

I will help you just the same as Luke will. And if there's a time when you need anything moved or lifted..I can help you there, I'm a little stronger than Luke. as long as it isn't too much to handle, that is."

"What is today's plan, Pterano?" asked Jared, curiously. "I'm eager to know, too."

*Redtooth101: are Rinkus or Sierra awake yet? As far as I know, they're still asleep. I don't think the fart would've been loud enough to wake them up. BTW, sorry for the fart joke if you thought it was sick. I figured I'd put just one in the story for fun, that's all.*

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Pterano scowled a little and waved the just in front of him. "Yes well if you must engage is such activities please to them in open air" he said. "And as for work, well as of yet we have no planned routine"

Rinkus sniffed the air in his sleep and then got up covering his beak with his hands. "Aye, wha' is that smell? Smells like sharptooth kill" he said looking around.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*Jared quickly hid his head underneath his wings, his face flushed a deep red with embarrassment*

"I-I-I'm sorry. I farted. It was an accident. I'll never do it again. I'm sorry Rinkus." said Jared, with his head still buried underneath his wings.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Seeing an opportunity to shift some of the blame from himself, Luke tutted. "It's okay, Jared," he grinned, "You can't help it."
He glanced at the motionless brown flyer. "At least Sierra didn't wake up. I've got a feeling he wouldn't like having his sleep disturbed."

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Jared uncovered one wing off his head.

"No, he wouldn't, i'm sure" said Jared.

"But, remember to keep quiet so you don't wake him up, because if you do, Sierra will get mad and annoyed with us, and believe me, you don't want that to happen." Jared warned.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Jared uncovered his other wing off his head

"I'm glad Sierra didn't hear me. You're right Luke, I can't help farting, I just go when I have to do it. I'm such a stinky flyer." said Jared with a chuckle.

*Hey redtooth & bushwacked I'm ready to do something. Maybe we could go fly somewhere? I want to do something else then just sit in the cave, that's all.*

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Luke nodded. "Well, you were lucky this time." He walked to the entrance of the cave. A cool breeze blew against him. "It's not so bright outside anymore. Do you want to go flying, Jared? Maybe we can think of someway to repay these three for their hospitality." He gestured to the trio. "You guys can come too, if you want."

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Sure, Luke. I'll come along with you. Let's go flying!" said Jared happily. Then he turned to the trio.

"Rinkus, Pterano, would either one of you like to come, too?" Jared asked

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
(So so so so sorry! Things are hectic right now)

Pterano smiled and walked to the caves entrance. "Why of course, a leisurely flight is always good for the mind" he said as Rinkus got up, stretched and yawned.

"Well you already woke me up so might as well" he said.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*Redtooth, one thing before Bushwacked or I go on... I'd personally like to fly with just Luke, Pterano, and Rinkus, and let Sierra stay in the cave asleep. (maybe he'll catch up with us after he wakes up? I'll let you decide. he's yours to control.)

I have an idea: While the four of us go on our flight, maybe Pterano and Rinkus could help Luke and I get familiar with the area. They could show us around a little, and tell us about a few neat places to go and see. What do you think?
You could be really creative there.  :)

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Rinkus walked up to Pterano who then looked at Jared. "Would you like the honors of first flight?" he asked.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Jared smiled and was so happy and excited with Pterano's statement.

"Really, Pterano, you'll let ME fly first? I'd LOVE to!"  Jared was so happy, he jumped off the edge of the cave into the air. Then he spread his wings out, started flapping, and decided to play around and fly in a few fast circles and figure 8's for fun.

"WHEEE!!! WAHOOO!!" he happily cried out. Then, he flew back up to cave level, flapping and hovering in place.

"I just love doing fun little flying tricks with myself sometimes.....  Ok guys, let's go." Jared said eagerly with a smile.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Luke smiled at Jared enjoying himself, then turned to Rinkus and Pterano. "Well, see you in the air," he said. Then he stepped off the edge and spread his wings. Feeling the familiar gust of wind pushing him up, he glided up to join Jared. "It'll be fun flying with them," he nodded.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Jared agreed. "Yeah. It'll be lots of fun." he said smiling back at Luke. "I wonder where we'll go first?"

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
*Just a question guys, should I stop farting in the story? Or should I do it again later? I think if I do it again, it would make Pterano mad at me (but then again, we're outside now). He just said not to do it in the cave anymore.

The reason why i'm saying this is I don't want any really disgusted readers, here either. This is supposed to be a fun story about living with the flyer trio.

We've got...... a rhamphorhynchus trio who are great friends who are nice, kind, fun-loving and care about each other, a very brave and wise pteranodon, and a tough, rough, cearadactylus *

Let's keep having a good story here. I love it so far.  :D  

I'm just afraid i'll make it too gross with any more *fart* stuff, that's all. What do you think? Should the farting stop? I just though it would help bring out my lazy side and that it'd be funny, too. But, a joke isn't funny when it's used over and over again.

In short... maybe the farting should stop. But then again I could keep the farting in the story (in a future part) to bring out my lazy rhamphorhynchus self, and bushwacked's, too.