The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time YTP Quote Game

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I JUST GOT THIS AMAZING IDEA!!!!!

First of all, its kinda like the normal LBT quote game, but with JitteryDragon's LBT YouTube poop videos. A member says a quote from a JD video, then the next one has to guess which character is the owner of that quote. I'll start.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Maybe!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Maybe!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"It flew real low."

:lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Whoa, is this game really that boring? :blink:
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Err, sorry for the silence. It's not boring, I just didn't fully understand the rule. Do you want us to watch the videos of his then post who says what, or do you want us to figure out who said the original quote that he altered in some way?

For example, in the Island of Doom, where Littlefoot talks about the blair witch, would you want us to to say Littlefoot said it, or try and figure out who made that quote in the first place?

Even in your example, the answers would be different depending on which one of those two you meant. In case of the former, it would be the phono versions of Littlefoot, Cera, and Petrie, while in the case of the latter, the answer would be Littlefoot from VII and VIII, Cera from VIII, and Petrie from VIII.

Really cool game, truly, I'm just not sure if it's about knowing his videos or knowing the original sources of the quotes that are listed.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Jul 8 2011 on  03:20 PM
Whoa, is this game really that boring? :blink:
I'm not here to play this game, but I think you need to show more patience. I mean, no matter how active GoF may be, you should never assume that you will get any responses within 24 hours. You need to give people more time, and, most importantly, don't complain about it. For example, I've been waiting for Pangaea to review the latest chapter of my fanfic for well over a week now, and I haven't been whining about it. (I had considered sending him a PM a few days ago to remind him, but decided against it when saw a recent post that made me assume that he probably has a lot of other things to worry about at this time.)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How about this line? Should be easy.

"It smells like THE KING in here!"
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
The Friendly Sharptooth: Your supposed to guess who said the previous line. And somebody else is supposed to tell you if yer right or wrong. Sorry I wasn't too clear on this.

The Chronicler: Sorry for being impatient, but let me explain. I started a thread inspired by the wierd couples thread. Not sure what its really called. And nobody said a thing. No body, nagga. I asked what I was doing wrong but still...nagga. Same for deviantart. When I post my stories on there, no body leaves me any feedback. Ever. Not even a fave. And I'm like, "What am I doing wrong?" So yeah, that's why I'm impatient when it comes to leaving feedback. I'll try my best to work on that though. It won't be very easy.

Justin1993: That has to be...hmmm...I dunno...Cera.

Vonboy: Hmm...Cera.

Now my turn...Oh wait! I have to wait for someone to tell me if I'm right or wrong. Hmm...I wonder...

"You are the bastard son of some WHORE!"
Hmm...that's a good one. I'm thinking it's Petrie, am I correct?

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
you were right TFM. You post a quote now.
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Vonboy, this one should be easy for you.

"Mr. Thicknose, I hate to ask you this but ARE YOU GAY???"

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Jul 8 2011 on  08:31 PM
Vonboy, this one should be easy for you.

"Mr. Thicknose, I hate to ask you this but ARE YOU GAY???"
Can I have this one?
'Twas Littlefoot
Edit: The rules were a bit confusing but I get them now.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Right you are, Justin. Any one else want to try a quote? It's free! :lol

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I just remembered this one.
"Holy cow, I'm totally going so fast. Ah f**k!"

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
From "Ali Means Business" I think it's one of the sharpteeth in the crappy flashback that Rhett tells.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
"Do you want to go see a movie?"

"I'm feeling fat and sassy."

"Doooooyoooooooooooouuu!!!!"

"Doyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

"DWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:lol

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot and Mr. Thicknose from The Land Before Everyone Froze to Death.

Come on, we need a harder one!

"SPY! I SEE SPY!"
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
Come out of there child! And i'll make your face the greatest in the great valley!

'scene of ducky head on threehorn rock'

'screaming'

Link: i just made lots of spaghetti!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Kjeldo: I know for a fact that it was Pterano.  :lol

Vonboy: that's a good one. It's gonna be quite challenging to guess. I'd go back and look but that'd be cheating...and violating my own rules so dont wanna do that. If I just had to guess, I'd say...maybe...Cera?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
BUUUURRRP!!!!!!!  :lol  :lol I did that to bump this thread... :lol  :lol