The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Upcoming LBT Sequels

willacoochee

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://willacoochee.com
:lol Hello everyone, this is my first post!  I have all the LBT movies and can't wait to get the upcoming one!  How many more do you think will be put out? Does anyone know what LBT 12's name will be, I love finding there names out before the movie comes out. Have a great day!  :wow

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
*ear waves*

Hiya willacoochie. :)  Welcome to the Gang of Five.  I see you're from the southern US...sweet.

I'm not sure how many will be made overall...so far we haven't heard anything about anything beyond 12 so it's possible they'll continue. :)

BTW, I thought my MSN name was confusing...I had to look at your profile as I typed it in to make sure I didn't mess up. :p  Another thing...your town mayor's name is the exact same as one of my professors up here.  :blink:

willacoochee

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://willacoochee.com
yes, from the good ole south i'm getting on msn now.  Thanks

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi willacoochee!
Welcome to the gang of five!  :)
Aria Noelle Curzon, the voice actor who gives her voice to Ducky told us, that LBT 12 is going to be titled "The day of the flyers". However, she also said that Petrie's uncle Pterano won't be a part of the story, inspite of the title which could've suggested this.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome willacoochee. Your name sounds like a lake in Florida :lol . I think that we will probably have LBT 15, coming out in 2010 :p
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I wonder what number 12 would be like? I still would like to get LBT 11 when it is out... But I can't haven't got a mulit-region DVD player  :cry

Only if I had

-Threehorn

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I guess that's all we can do for now IS wonder! Im still awaiting #11 with open arms and #12 will be greeted with just as much expectation...from my POV anyway!  :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
LBT 11 comes out roughly a month from now, I'd expect 12 to come out either December '05 or January '06, based on the release dates of the last few sequels.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They actually would be able to profit better had they released it before Christmas...I wonder what caused the delay with this one.  :unsure:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I think its stupid releasing any film right after Christmas AND New Year's Eve. Everyone will be broke!
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Dogstar

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Amazon is reporting it will be out  January 11, 2005, i may preorder it its only 13.99 compared to the list price of 19.98

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I'll have no money by the tie New Year's and Christmas are over! *sigh* Great, first "Troy" is only being released here AFTER New Years AND Christmas, now LBT11. Are Warner Bros. and Universal trying to make sure the sales they could make on these two films go right down the drain?
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I asked them on their webpage a while ago (of course it was formulated a little different). But I never ever got a response. Why on earth do they put such a detailed page for questions up if they don't respond anyway?  :(

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I plan to rent it before I'd buy it so I guess it wouldn't affect me whether it came out before or after Christmas.  :unsure:  They certainly will lose money on this though.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Erm...I dunno. I reckon sales could be just as promising after Xmas. Dunno about everywhere else in the world but after the Xmas rush, over here we have a little something called "The January Sales". It's like the Xmas rush all over again except a bit cheaper. Products can be just as successful being release after Xmas as well as before it. Besides...it is very competitive to get a product on top of a kid's xmas list with some many other toys, games, movies etc being chucked at them!

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, at least on this side of the Atlantic, it's all about before Christmas. ;)  I'm not familiar with any "January Sales".

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
January is usually not good for sales over here, Littlefoot. We don't have "January sales" in America, we have " January doldrums".
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think it's because advertising here is marketed before Christmas, mostly. People spend everything they have (and more) on Christmas gifts, there's no money left, usually, to buy things right after Christmas.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: