The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What does "x member" always say?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Not really a statement, but Cancerian Tiger uses the  :anger emoticon more than anyone else I've seen on the forum.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mind if I resurrect this topic? Too late!

Trulyfantasticme: "PINGAS!"

Brekclub: "Hey, wanna rp?" 5 minutes later "...Then Redclaw turns invincible and eats everyone! The end!"
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Me: Good luck and godspeed.

Trulyfantasticme: Holy doughnut

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
^ It's HOLY HOLA DOUGHNUT!!! :p :lol

Belmont: I bid thee farewell.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Jrd: "OH GOD!!!! NOOOO!!! Pterano can't be DEAD!!! HE JUST CAN"T!!! HANNAH, please tell me it ISN"T SO!"
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Vonbob: I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOOOOUUUL!!!!

:lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Trulyfantasticme: "WHAT THE FUDGE?"
DarkHououmon: "Sorry if I offended anyone."
Campion1: "Cool, bro."
Petrie: " :spit  :spit  :spit
 ;)  
Pangaea: "Holy buckets!"
:oops  
:bang
Guidolover: Guido! :wub
Bruton the Iguanodon: "But why X doesn't Y? I really want to know. It's killing me!"
:huh:  
:unsure:
:lol:
Caustizer:  :angel
Mumbling:  :D
 :nyah
CancerianTiger: :anger  
 :x
 :crazy
Landbeforetimelover: "Everything is going to hell."
Pokeplayer984: "I have to go now. See ya later!"

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sheesh, does it really seem I ALWAYS use the  :anger emoticon?  I'm sorry if I've done anything to be misleading in that sense.  I may be an emotionally intense person, but I'm not generally an angry person.  I guess I'm one of those people who come across as much nicer in person than online.  This has really made me feel a notch or two more self-conscious around others.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Well I'm sure LBT's just saying what he notices about you. I'm not saying you do use that emicon 2000 times a day. I know I've seen you use that emicon. But I've only seen you use it when you're standing up for someone, or stating something about the government. But that's just from my perspective. After all, just because one is pointing out that you use this emicon, doesn't mean he's saying that you're the most angry person on the forum or anything. It was really from just his perspective. So just don't worry about it. Nothing to get all worked up about.  :)

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
What, four pages so far and nothing on me?  Several years here and no one still knows me that well... :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^CT, you just use the emoticon more than anybody else, that's all. Doesn't mean you say it all the time. You ause the two other emoticons a little more often than others as well.

And Mirumoto, that's probably because there is no phrase you keep repeating often. Some peple have several those which became their trademarks of a sort, and some have none.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Me: "Here's Chomper!"

TFM: "Flyer nuggets!"
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Feb 27 2012 on  09:39 PM
Sheesh, does it really seem I ALWAYS use the :anger emoticon? I'm sorry if I've done anything to be misleading in that sense. I may be an emotionally intense person, but I'm not generally an angry person. I guess I'm one of those people who come across as much nicer in person than online. This has really made me feel a notch or two more self-conscious around others.
Note that I made that post almost two years ago. You use it much less nowadays, and it is the only available emoticon to show anger (except for the slightly tamer-looking :mad which most people forget about because it's not on the default roster). I also didn't know you very well back then, and this thread is supposed to be about tongue-in-cheek caricatures.

Yeah, and Mirumoto, you need to have a really colorful personality that shines through in every post you make. I would be an example of someone who does not do that. Since I'm pretty sure nobody can tell my real personality, I doubt I'll ever be parodied on one of these threads.

(If you don't want to be like me, I recommend ending every post with: 'Thus the cool man spake. [/Mirumoto]' or something obnoxious like that. You'll find yourself on these threads fast.)

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
So in Lamen's terms, I've been dull grey droll since I got here in 2007?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I wouldn't take advice from Lamen anymore. He assumed that since you weren't on one end of the spectrum, you were on the other (a tint spectrum too, curiously enough). Try right in the middle, somewhere exactly between William Shakespeare and William McGonagall. Where 99% of people/forumites are, including me and (currently) you.  To be parodied, you need to strive to be either more like Shakespeare or MacGonagall, and stick to it.

Or ye can wri' awl yer posts with an aksent. Jerman ees alveys a good vun. Or Sco'ish, mate, exclamation points fer everytheeng!!! Just stick vith it. Bonne chance!

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Wow only one person has said anything about me?

Am I really that boring?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
You guys, did you ever think that maybe the person who has posted in this thread doesn't KNOW you very well? Seriously! I've bonded with and got to know lots of members on here, and that's why they know my catchphrases really well! If I didn't get a remark about myself, then I wouldn't give such a big fuss about it. It would only be because people may not know me very well.

So in other words, it ain't the end of the world.

Vonbob: That guy with the teeth.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Mirumoto: "How come nobody will parody me?"

There, you happy? How about you and Serris post parodies of each other, a lot of them, and then everybody will be happy.