The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey did anyone see the pilot episode for the tv se

LBTlover247

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
Hey did anyone happen to see the pilot for the LBT tv series?  :huh: I think I might've gotten a glimpse of it but i can't remember much. :bang: If you guys have seen it (or recorded it) can you please fill me in on the details (or send me the video)?
Thanx!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There was no true pilot that explained the setting & stuff.  I think the first aired episode was the cave of many voices, though I"m not sure.  We did get some bits of info from flashbacks and a line of dialog between ruby & chomper here and there.  But a lot was still not explained.

LBTlover247

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I don't know why but I remember glimpses of the great valley on fire like it was in the third movie and Ruby and Chomper were there with the oringinal gang of five. :wacko: I don't know if that was a dream or I really saw it on tv but I think I really saw it on tv. It's driving me CRAZY!!!! :crazy:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^I don't know about that, but it seems slightly unlikely. It's unlikely because chomper hatches in LBT 2, but isn't found back until after LBT 5. I don't think Chomper was aware of the problems in LBT 3.

Not certain of course ;)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Maybe you are confusing it with one of the TV episodes (I think the title is "Return to hanging rock") in which there is also a fire caused also by a falling rock. The fire is not in the Great Valley but in the Mysterious Beyond though. The gang (including Ruby and Chomper) take refuge on a rock that (though it is not named in this movie) looks very much like Saurus Rock.

LBTlover247

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,May 19 2012 on  03:05 AM
Maybe you are confusing it with one of the TV episodes (I think the title is "Return to hanging rock") in which there is also a fire caused also by a falling rock. The fire is not in the Great Valley but in the Mysterious Beyond though. The gang (including Ruby and Chomper) take refuge on a rock that (though it is not named in this movie) looks very much like Saurus Rock.
I've seen that episode, but it was definitely in the Great Valley. I don't know if it was that Bright Circle Celebration episode or not. I don't think it was though since I remember them running away from the fire rather than them putting it out like in the ep.

This is REALLY bugging me!

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Nov 4 2011 on  06:41 PM
There was no true pilot that explained the setting & stuff.  I think the first aired episode was the cave of many voices, though I"m not sure.  We did get some bits of info from flashbacks and a line of dialog between ruby & chomper here and there.  But a lot was still not explained.
Right, it kinda just started off assuming the audience understood, which the majority of the audience did.
8 years with TGOF :yum