The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Great Plague

Ducky123 · 333 · 49146

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Littlefoot dolefully knocked a pebble around with his forepaw, thinking long and hard about his grandparents. It was easy to tell himself not to worry, and he was vaugley aware that they didn't want him to worry about them, but he couldn't help it. He was scared for them; they weren't exactly young, were they? It was particularly alarming that this happened so suddenly-- they had been just fine the day before, and the day before that.

After finally letting the pebble rest underneath the sole of his forepaw, he looked up at Ducky, Petrie, and Spike. All of them were looked distracted, as if they themselves had their own bark to chew on. He hesitantly licked his lips, and then said: "I came home for lunch today and... something's really wrong with my grandparents. They're having trouble even getting up."

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
(Please take a look here. All of the characters on the list are taken at the moment but we can try and sort something out for you. All discussion of this RP will be in that thread, so hopefully we don't have any more OOC conversations in this topic.)

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

brittanytangle13

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://unfortantly i don't have one (i might try!)
how about my oc brittany the human girl?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky looked into Littlefoots eyes. She could guess how the first friend she ever met  felt and she was sure his feelings, thoughts and concerns are the same as hers. The little Swimmer was afraid that something bad will happen to her mommy and that - whatever caused her mommy to have no hunger at all and to sleep in broad daylight - will do harm to her and probably even cause her death...
Ducky forced herself not to think about what would happen then... instead she replied, "Oh no, no, no! I hope she is alright.."
Inactive, probably forever.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Spike could easily see what was going through Ducky's head - she was always one to jump to conclusions, no matter how outlandish and extreme they were. He felt the same though - he didn't want to lose his mother either, especially since she was his mother through choice, his birth mother already being gone...
So, he nestled his head close to his 'big' sister, grunting in what he hoped was a consoling way (he had never been an expert at verbal communication) and gave her a brotherly reassuring lick.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Sorrry guys. I can take Littlefoot now)

Littlefoot blinked back tears at the thought of losing his Grandparents he already lost his mother.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Thank you Spikie!" Ducky replied on Spike's lick. Normally she would've giggled but she felt more like crying than like laughing. She noticed Littlefoot's tears, Petrie looked kind of sad as well.
Although Ducky thought exactly the opposite she spoke, "Do not worry, Littlefoot! I am sure they will be alright soon, yep, yep, yep!" She tried to sound convinced in which she failed though.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
"Petrie not sure," said Petrie, tears beginning to fill up his eyes as well. "Me hope mama alright, too. But...what if she no get better? Then maybe, she...she..."

He couldn't finish the sentence, for he breaks down sobbing at the thought of losing his mother. At least he probably wouldn't lose his siblings, but...

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"We gotta do something" Littlefoot spoke up now just letting his tears fall he knew the death of a loved one all too well.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yep, yep, yep! We must do something, but what?"
Seeing that her friends had tears in their eyes she allowed herself to weep a bit, too.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
In an attempt to find a solution to the problem, Spike immediately scoffed down some nearby plants. Food always gave him a boost...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera thought before she replied.  "I don't think it's been to long.  When did you start noticing things." Cera said.  Then she got another idea.  "Maybe we should talk to the others see if they noticed anything or have ideas." She said.  She did feel better usually including everyone of the gang instead of some of them, unless there was a reason not to include them all.

brittanytangle13

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://unfortantly i don't have one (i might try!)
unable to fell the sadness, and pain anymore.the girl felt tears for the lost,and want to help them.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot paused for a m oment "We should ask Ruby.and Chomper if they noticed aynythig"
he finally agreed looking over his shoulder to where Ruby and Chompers cave was.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Brittanytangle13: Why have you posted again? We already tried to explain that this RP does not allow OC's(=characters which are created by certain persons who have not appeared in any of 'the Land Before Time' movies or TV episodes). Besides we do not have a free character at the moment so I have to ask you not to post in this Role Play Game anymore.

I strongly recommend you to start your own Role Play Game instead of trying to ask whether you can participate in an already existing Role Play Game because most of them are either inactive or all characters are already played by someone.
I hope I could help you

~Ducky123~

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Chomper had suggested that they use his and Ruby’s secret caverns to speak more privately. Lonely as they were sometimes, they were about as private a place as you could find in the great valley; people rarely went near the secret caverns anymore since he had moved in there. They were too ingrained not to go anywhere near a sharptooth’s den if they could help it. And, sure, that meant less neighborly visits, but it also meant more privacy.
When they entered through the rocky threshold of the cavern, Chomper slumped over his favorite flat rock with a puzzled expression. He had asked himself question after question in his own head to try to think of something useful he could suggest.
“You know, why is it that we aren’t like the grown ups? I mean, me and Ruby don't hang around the adults all that much, but you do, and your not sick, Cera.”
This question led him to another thought, and he looked up over to Ruby and Cera to see their thoughts write out on their faces. “By the way...Are you sure no one’s ever gotten like this in the valley before, Cera? Or even something like it?”
He asked Cera this because, to his young mind, Ruby seemed to be an expert on almost everything except one subject: the Great Valley itself. That was something a long time resident like Cera was more familiar with. He himself saw diseases out int he mysterious beyond that he'd never seen in the great valley, so maybe Cera had seen something like they were seeing now, even if it wasn't exact.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera thought back.  "Yea, there was that one time Littlefoot's Grandpa got sick.  He and Ali snuck away to go to the Valley of Mists then she came back for the rest of us." Cera said, leaving out the part that she had not initially left with them since she didn't like Ali at the time, but had changed her mind a short time after the other 3 had left.  

"But he was the only one who got sick, no one else did and he didn't get sick till about the time Ali's herd showed up."

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"And Cera!" Ducky added. "But where they are?"
Ducky cogitated about where they could be. Suddenly she had an idea
"Petrie! Fly around and find Cera, Chomper and Ruby, yep, yep, yep!"

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(Oy sorry for being so late :p Sundays I'm on hiatus)

Ruby flinched. "The Land of Mists?" She frowned. "I know I've heard of that place before because it was told to me." She started pacing, but waved her claw, gesturing at Cera to continue.
"Cera, does this sickness look like what Littlefoot's grandpa had because it looks like it?"
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein