The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

where you prefer to watch LBT

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
...Yeah...  But, in my case, like Cancerian Tiger, I'll defend my position on this beautiful series, all the way to the outskirts of Gehenna/Hades! :p  :nyah  :yes  :mad
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I prefer to watch not only LBT but I prefer actually to watch most movies alone. I don't know why but whenever I see movies I find them more enjoyable when I'm by myself.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I watch them alone.  My brother used to watch them with me, but not anymore.  I think he doesn't like it anymore, which is a real shame. -_-

Oh and CT, I bet if all of us were there, you wouldn't think twice of changing it back, huh?  I mean, seriously, who wants to take on 200+ members? :P:

I really think we should all try to meet eachother, but how in the world are we going to make such an arrangement? :unsure:

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
5 o'clock, tommorrow, your place pokeplayer.
There, easy. I assume everyone can make it?

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, seeing as i don't even know where Pokeplayer Lives, i think i might have a bit of a problem making that. :lol

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I hardly watch the LBT movies anymore, but when I do, it's usually in my room.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
In my room, and on my Samsung P2  :P:  (which can be anywhere).
I do miss someone to watch with...  and to share the passion  :(
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I watch them alone. The most people I know do hardly dislike this movies!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Clawandfang,May 3 2008 on  06:51 AM
5 o'clock, tommorrow, your place pokeplayer.
There, easy. I assume everyone can make it?
Yeah, that would be nice if we could all meet, Clawandfang...  That would be so nice... -_-
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I really think we should all try to meet eachother, but how in the world are we going to make such an arrangement? :unsure:
That would be really nice... But for someone it's really impossible, i'm afraid.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Me, I watch alone, which is fairly easy for me to do since I've managed to get all 13 onto my iPod. Travelling movies = good, I say. Most of my friends believe LBT's for kids, so I kinda have to watch alone, what with no siblings living with me and all.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I use to watch it with my nephew when he was dinosaur fan. In those days I had someone to watch LBT with. Now I watch the movies alone. I must confess last night I cried at the song "Family" in LBTVIII: The Big Freeze.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
alone only.

nobody should see my tears and loud comments. *rollseye*
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Apr 28 2017 on  03:12 AM
alone only.

nobody should see my tears and loud comments. *rollseye*
Same here, in fact this happened last night while watching The Big Freeze and listening to "Family."  :cry

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Wow. That bump was huge. Almost 9 years!

Well I watch it by myself because my brother thinks it's strange that I would watch that kind of movie at my age. Nobody else will watch it with me either, but that's okay for me.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I prefer to watch it by myself; however, it's fine if someone passes by while I'm watching it. Although, I prefer to be alone if the song playing happens to be Always There; and it gets to the part where Littlefoot sings about his mother; that part always gets me a bit choked up even as an adult.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I prefer to watch alone since I wouldn't get teased for watching it. And the songs are very good and catchy I enjoy listening to them

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I watch them alone, but I used to watch them with my brother. Sadly, he's moved on to other stuff.