The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Fanart by Ren

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That is awesome :DD ohh, that face! how did you make that? I've always wanted to try making emoticons. Is there a special program you need?
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
cool :)
Maybe the admins can add them to the emoticons... :D
Inactive, probably forever.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
how did you make that? I've always wanted to try making emoticons. Is there a special program you need?

Well first I sketched it out on paper, then, using the sketch as reference, I made a pixel version in MS Paint. Then I ended up putting it in Photoshop so I could save it as a transparent gif. You could make something like this purely in Photoshop, or I guess any program that's like it.

Maybe the admins can add them to the emoticons...

Haha phsssh, I'm flattered :lol But if you or anyone wanted to use them you are free to do so.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
I guess I should post these in here too.

These are the pictures I did for Dosu2Dinner for his story Venatione Venatus. Hope it's okay to put them here again.

And just so there is some new art in this post: A Ducky emoticon! Her face lent the most to make a good cat smile.  :lol:

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky emoticon  :wow Somehow I thought 'heck it's a piece of poop' first  :lol

Will you do more art for VV?
Inactive, probably forever.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Somehow I thought 'heck it's a piece of poop' first

Nooo  :o Though I have seen emoticons like that before. With angel wings. Get it?  :angel

About whether I will do more art for VV; I agreed to refine and color the rest of the sketches I did previously, but I haven't thought up any more ideas for pictures.  :unsure: I liked coming up with a design for Seizon that Dosu liked, but it would be neat to see other member's takes on the characters though.

I have a question to ask (of anyone and everyone here):

What kinds of pictures would people like to see me draw? I only have a few more drawings that I'd done a while back that I can post, and as most everyone can see I kind of take forever to do things.  :oops Maybe if I had some ideas I could post more in here.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
By what kind of pictures what do you mean?I would say it would be great to see a picture with two or more characters interacting with each other,and maybe  a background(of course only if you are comfortable with it,I know it is  freakin time consuming),but your last sentence made me think that you want something more detailed.Anyway your last picture is great!You don't want to meet with this guy in a dark alley.I like that his rather long neck makes his pose even more menancing.A little outline is missing  from where his neck connect with his body,I don't know if that was intended or not.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
I guess I just meant if there were any specific characters that anyone wanted to see, or certain situations or species, because I am running out of pictures that I have already been working on. But your suggestion is good, about having two or more characters and backgrounds.

Thanks for the comment, though!  :) Yeah, that part of his back is kinda ptthhht  :x His shoulder and upper arm are supposed to be in shadow, and I had erased the section of line. So I guess you could say that it is both intended and unintended. As in I intended to erase that line, but I didn't intend it to look that way.  :crazy

The more I look at that pic the more I remember that I didn't put in all the details that I was going to. I mean, I was going to put in a separate color on his 'undercarriage' and more lines, but I just felt bad that it took so long to do so I just finished it. I wish I had more confidence to do things without feeling this way.  :oops

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh wow! I love Seizon here! The colors compliment nicely and he really looks more threatening than I imagined^^
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein