The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Human OC's meet the LBT

Dalekdino · 290 · 45098

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,May 25 2014 on  04:06 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 25 2014 on  09:24 AM
:lol Why does this remind me of a scene from a movie called The Jetsons meet The Flintstones? This is cute!
Great:) ! Well maybe because it's characters from the far off future meeting characters from prehistoric times.
They also met in a similar way. Both saw each other, and ran to hide. :lol I can imagine everyone  shrieking, then running to hide behind something.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 25 2014 on  08:40 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,May 25 2014 on  04:06 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 25 2014 on  09:24 AM
:lol Why does this remind me of a scene from a movie called The Jetsons meet The Flintstones? This is cute!
Great:) ! Well maybe because it's characters from the far off future meeting characters from prehistoric times.
They also met in a similar way. Both saw each other, and ran to hide. :lol I can imagine everyone  shrieking, then running to hide behind something.
Yeah that's exsactally what happens next, they yell, run off and hide.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here to gangs are running away to hide after an awkward first meeting.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
:lol at Petrie's expression. That would SO be his expression, too.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 27 2014 on  08:59 PM
Yeah and he'd most likely make a silly yell too, and I bet Cera and Ducky would scream like they all ways do.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,May 27 2014 on  03:04 PM
Yeah and he'd most likely make a silly yell too, and I bet Cera and Ducky would scream like they all ways do.
Yeah, Petrie's so funny. :lol And Cera and Ducky are like banshees they scream so loud.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 27 2014 on  09:11 PM
Yeah, Petrie's so funny. :lol And Cera and Ducky are like banshees they scream so loud.
Yeah like a couple of bansheesaruses . And most scenes that made me laugh as a kid were of Petrie, mainly his silly grunts and yells.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,May 27 2014 on  03:40 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 27 2014 on  09:11 PM
Yeah like a couple of bansheesaruses . And most scenes that made me laugh as a kid were of Petrie, mainly his silly grunts and yells.
He talks funny, too. I love little Petrie. He's so cute and the funniest of the gang.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 27 2014 on  10:04 PM
He talks funny, too. I love little Petrie. He's so cute and the funniest of the gang. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah and he's a lot more likeable then his cheeky sod siblings... After seeing the 12th film can't say I like them much.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,May 27 2014 on  04:08 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,May 27 2014 on  10:04 PM
He talks funny, too. I love little Petrie. He's so cute and the funniest of the gang.
Yeah and he's a lot more likeable then his cheeky sod siblings... After seeing the 12th film can't say I like them much. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah. Petrie has his problems, but his siblings are awful! Though, the 12th film is really the only time you even get a GLIMPSE of their personalities, since by the TV series, you'll notice there are fewer siblings when they DO have any lines at all, so I'm not counting the TV series.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here Josh, Tom, Olivia and Meg are hiding behind a large rock and getting over the shock of seeing living and talking baby dinosaurs.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
That is too cute! I love how the older kids all look so concerned, while Meg is just enjoying herself the way only a baby can.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 30 2014 on  06:21 PM
That is too cute! I love how the older kids all look so concerned, while Meg is just enjoying herself the way only a baby can.
Yeah I thought it was time I something new for this topic. Yeah Meg at this point is too young to know what's going on and just gose with it.  Meanwhile Littlefoot and co are also hidding in some long grass and really conserved about what they just saw.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 30 2014 on  12:41 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 30 2014 on  06:21 PM
Yeah I thought it was time I something new for this topic. Yeah Meg at this point is too young to know what's going on and just gose with it.  Meanwhile Littlefoot and co are also hidding in some long grass and really conserved about what they just saw.
The humans don't look any happier...except Meg, who is, as you said, too young to understand anything. Like the baby she is, Meg is just excited to be on an adventure.

I agree. This topic went WAY TOO LONG without an update.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Yeah I got carried away with my Bambo stuff. I,ll have a rest from that and work on more pics for this now. The dino gang will be just as scared as they saw things they've never seen or heard of before, at least Josh and co know what dinosaurs are.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 30 2014 on  01:15 PM
Yeah I got carried away with my Bambo stuff. I,ll have a rest from that and work on more pics for this now. The dino gang will be just as scared as they saw things they've never seen or heard of before, at least Josh and co know what dinosaurs are.
I enjoyed it, but you have a point. You need to focus on your other works, too.
True. The humans know what the dinos are, but the gang has no clue what humans are, so I'd imagine they're a bit more freaked out.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 30 2014 on  07:29 PM
True. The humans know what the dinos are, but the gang has no clue what humans are, so I'd imagine they're a bit more freaked out.
Yeah I can picture them getting all kinds of crazy ideas that they might be a type of Sharptooth or something. But Littlefoot on the other hand thinks they might not be dangerous at all especially as one of them was just a baby.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 30 2014 on  04:47 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 30 2014 on  07:29 PM
Yeah I can picture them getting all kinds of crazy ideas that they might be a type of Sharptooth or something. But Littlefoot on the other hand thinks they might not be dangerous at all especially as one of them was just a baby.
Yeah, running away makes you seem so harmless :lol
I can see Cera especially sure they're dangerous, and Petrie just plain freaked out.
But, of course, Littlefoot would see them as potential friends...seeing as they're not chasing the gang.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Meanwhile on the other side Littlefoot and co are hiding behind some long grass wondering what the 4 strange creatures they just saw are.

I can imagine Cera thinking they could be really dangerous, while Littlefoot thinks they might not be soo bad and were just as scared of them then they were of them. Especially seeing as they too ran away and their kids too and one just a baby.

Cera: Are they still there Littlefoot.

Littlefoot: I'm not sure they ran off behind that big rock.

Ducky: What were those 4 big things? I have never seen anything like them before, no no no.

Petrie: Me no know, me just hope they not  like sharpteeth and wanna eat us!

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 1 2014 on  09:03 AM
Meanwhile on the other side Littlefoot and co are hiding behind some long grass wondering what the 4 strange creatures they just saw are.

I can imagine Cera thinking they could be really dangerous, while Littlefoot thinks they might not be soo bad and were just as scared as them then they were of them. Especially seeing as they too ran away and their kids too and one just a baby.

Cera: Are they still there Littlefoot.

Littlefoot: I'm not sure they ran off behind that big rock.

Ducky: What were those 4 big things? I've never seen anything like them before, no no no.

Petrie: Me no know, me just hope they not  like sharpteeth and wanna eat us!
I can hear this whole conversation, including Cera in that suspicious voice of her's. And, of course, Petrie shaking and scared.