The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My LBT Music Videos

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm starting a topic for all the music videos I make and put on YouTube. None of them are private, so you should all be able to view them.

A Tribute to Littlefoot
LBT Fan Trailer

UPDATE: New Video Tribute to Cera

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I finally uploaded my second music video. Please check it out, and also comment on it there or here on the forum. I added the link to the first post.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I've just watched your Littlefoot video, and I must say I enjoyed it. I wasn't one hundered percent happy with the choice of song, but then I'm very difficult to please there. It was interesting and it did work.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
watching the clips was fun.  Are you going to do a lot more?  It looks like you may have a new hobby.   :yes

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I finally finished my third video! The link to the video is on the first posof the topic. I highly recommend you watch it in the high quality setting, which can be found under the views number. Please comment here or on youtube and tell me any suggestions for my next video.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
You chose the BEST song for the Chomper Tribute! I greatly enjoyed it! Please when you find the time...make more!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I liked the music and the clips, some classic clips from the 2 movies Chomper was in.  And a good idea to have the links up on your first post of this thread.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Here it is guys! A link to my newest video! When you get to the page, I strongly strongly STRONGLY recommend you watch it in the higher quality video, otherwise some of it looks blurry. This one actually has some sort of "plot" to it, but you can read about it on the page. Please tell me what you guys think!

A Tribute to Ducky and Spike

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice music video.  I did enjoy watching it.  Thanks for posting the link here.  Did it take long to make?

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
They are all raly good, you expired me too start doing some of my own :p ty

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I made another video! This time it's a fan trailer for the first movie! Here's a link to it below. Please watch it and comment!

LBT Fan Trailer

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I enjoyed it.  You did well.  This the only one or do you plan on doing some others, maybe of other movies and things you like, or other LBT movies or tv episodes?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTFan13,Nov 19 2008 on  07:00 AM
I made another video! This time it's a fan trailer for the first movie! Here's a link to it below. Please watch it and comment!

LBT Fan Trailer
I enjoyed watching it. 10/10

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah! Man this was good!

Max rate + comment! :D

Good job mate!
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well I am very sad to say this, but I am no longer allowed to make music videos. Youtube's new copyright policy flagged all except two of my videos, the tribute to littlefoot and the fan trailer, and blocked them. The only way I could keep my account on Youtube was by deleting those videos. I am so upset because I love making these videos and sharing it with others. :unsure:  :cry

If anybody knows of a way I can share these without them getting deleted instantly, I would love to know.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I have had several of my videos blocked as well, but I was not threatened with an account suspension. Instead, I had the option to change the audio and get the vids back up again. Nearly 40 of my mvs now have different songs in them.

What's causing a lot of the deletions now is a copyright claim wave by Warner Music Group. According to what I heard, there's some kind of dispute going on between YT and Warner, and until it is settled, more vids will be pulled.

Not only are fanmv makers effected, but from what I heard, even official bands and official videos are being taken down as well. Some bands whose music is being pulled from YT include Linkin Park, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, and Three Days Grace.

LBTFan13, I remembered that some of your mvs had Linkin Park songs, am I right? That is why they were blocked. At least two of my mvs were blocked because I had LP songs in them, and such they were switched out using AudioSwap. Your remaining mv, the Littlefoot tribute, was spared because the song you used is listed in AudioSwap. The songs in AudioSwap are, currently, safe to use.

There seems to be a new policy regarding account deletions. Neravaira has had almost 60 of her videos taken down without losing her account, and was only threatened with an account suspension when one of her Bryan Adams vids was detected. According to her theory, YT will not delete accounts based on number of vids taken down, but instead by certain artists and bands that may be used. In this case, Bryan Adams's music will get you banned.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like a huge headache for everyone involved.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think I figured out a solution to my problem. Why not just post the videos here? That way I can allow people who truly appreciate them to see them and not have to worry about copywrighted material.

At least, I believe you can post videos here. Hopefully :unsure:

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
If you mean upload them, I don't think you can. You'd have to upload them somewhere.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't think you can upload videos here.  Though the admin would know far better then I would.