The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Official: Land Before Time Series

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I checked it out, and it turns out the Adventuring Sing-a-Long is the "Through the Eyes of A Spiketail" version.  I'm kind of disappointed at that. -_-

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This may be a little off-topic, but did y'all see the KFC ad posted by Threehorn?  There's a future LBT TV series DVD featured in the ad :)!  It appears, in my opinion, that the image used for the next DVD is of better quality :yes.  I dunno what anyone else here thinks of it; just thought I'd ask :rolleyes:.

Seventeen out of twenty-six eps already released?  Hmm...that's nine eps left.  I wonder how they'll even that out, as the DVDs show a pattern of four eps per DVD :blink:.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,May 14 2008 on  07:38 PM
Seventeen out of twenty-six eps already released?  Hmm...that's nine eps left.  I wonder how they'll even that out, as the DVDs show a pattern of four eps per DVD :blink:.
Well, they've already made it possible for that rule to stay in tact by putting "The Hidden Canyon" as a Bonus Feature for "LBT 13: The Wisdom of Friends".

Hmm, my best guess is that they'll bring out a 20 Year Anniversary Edition of the original LBT and it will have an Episode as a Bonus Feature.  Wouldn't that be nice? :^.^:

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I just got the title for the next Episodes dvd.  It is called Friends Forever and is coming out on December 2nd.

Amazon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is good news indeed.  I wonder which episodes will be on that one.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That reminds me, kjeldo. I dont think the series will ever come to our country... that is because universal benelux has been taken over by the french universal.. They just dont want to translate for us, little country..

Maybe thats why lbt 13 was so badly translated, too..

It's good news for sure! :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how hard it is but maybe you can get french or uk versions and watch them in those languages.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Hopefully you can get them, Iris...  That would be good for you... ;)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Stitch,Sep 10 2008 on  01:01 PM
I just got the title for the next Episodes dvd.  It is called Friends Forever and is coming out on December 2nd.

Amazon
I can't wait for this.

buffypii

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/buffypii
Okay!
I watched like one or two eps of the actual series!
And I was sorta dissapointed!
I mean, first of all, they didn't bring back the main staff!
And I just didn't get it. It wasn't as interesting as the movies...
So, I decided to stick with the movies that touched my heart!!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: buffypii,Sep 18 2008 on  11:23 AM
I mean, first of all, they didn't bring back the main staff!

Wait, I thought they did, didn't they? Which characters had new voice actors?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess there are many who disliked the tv series.  As for the changing voice staff, certain voices seem to change with every movie, like Littlefoot.  

There are some of the same voices from some of the movies and tv series though.  

Looks like most of the folks have the same voices as some of the more recent movies.

Chomper as a different one then the 2nd and 5th movies, but that is to be expected since such a long time passed between those 2 movies and the tv series.  

Mr. Clubtail has 2 different voice actors, guess they take turns, or use whoever is handy.