The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Information from The Land Before Time (Series)

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I need to know in which Land Before Time Movies or episodes does someone tell's the gang about a story of someone, and the gang embark on a journey into the Mysterious Beyond to find this someone(Do you get what I'm saying)?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
So...anytime something needs to be found in the Mysterious Beyond?  Let me rummage through my memory and see what I can remember. :p

2 - Ducky's egg
3 - water
4 - golden flowers
5 - food
6 - longneck-shaped rock
7 - a blue stone
8 - to get Spike
9 - to get Mo back to the ocean
10 - to fulfill sleep stories

I watched 11 only once and have forgotten what happened.  12 I have not watched, so that's about all I can help you with.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I don't think they ever left the valley in the 11th movie. However, in the twelfth movie, they leave to rescue Guido (who is sleepwalking), and in the 13th movie, though I never watched it, the gang does leave to help the yellowbellies reach Berry Valley.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The gang never leave the Great Valley in the 11th movie as I recall

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Apr 19 2009 on  05:34 PM
So...anytime something needs to be found in the Mysterious Beyond?  Let me rummage through my memory and see what I can remember. :p

2 - Ducky's egg
3 - water
4 - golden flowers
5 - food
6 - longneck-shaped rock
7 - a blue stone
8 - to get Spike
9 - to get Mo back to the ocean
10 - to fulfill sleep stories

I watched 11 only once and have forgotten what happened.  12 I have not watched, so that's about all I can help you with.
Is there any episodes, as well?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Here's some I recall:

Great Egg Adventure (to move fastbiter eggs away from the valley so they wouldn't be a threat)
Escape From The Mysterious Beyond (accidental, they didn't mean to leave the valley)
Return to Hanging Rock (to find Ruby's family)
Hermit of Black Rock (Petrie and Guido are blown out of the valley by a strong wind)
The Lonely Journey (Chomper leaves to try to teach sharpteeth to be nice and the others try to rescue him)
The Meadow of Jumping Waters (to locate geysers and Ruby and Chomper claimed to have encountered)

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Apr 19 2009 on  07:59 PM
Here's some I recall:

Great Egg Adventure (to move fastbiter eggs away from the valley so they wouldn't be a threat)
Escape From The Mysterious Beyond (accidental, they didn't mean to leave the valley)
Return to Hanging Rock (to find Ruby's family)
Hermit of Black Rock (Petrie and Guido are blown out of the valley by a strong wind)
The Lonely Journey (Chomper leaves to try to teach sharpteeth to be nice and the others try to rescue him)
The Meadow of Jumping Waters (to locate geysers and Ruby and Chomper claimed to have encountered)
Don't forget the episode "Through the Eyes of a Spiketail."

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Alright, now lets filter these movies and episodes (filter is at the first post of this topic, here).

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Didn't you watch the movies and episodes yourself (your pointing out of an episode the others forgot sure suggests so)? Why do you need others to "filter" them for you?

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Apr 21 2009 on  02:00 AM
Didn't you watch the movies and episodes yourself (your pointing out of an episode the others forgot sure suggests so)? Why do you need others to "filter" them for you?
So I can find the perfect video for my Movie Example ;) .