The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Most Audacious Project

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
I think there should also be a thread/topic exclusively for the plot planning. We have one for suggestions. That would make part one. Part Two, plot planning, centered. Part three, examination.

What do you think?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Like I said earlier I will help possibly with as a character.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Explorer,Sep 10 2008 on  08:05 PM
I think there should also be a thread/topic exclusively for the plot planning. We have one for suggestions. That would make part one. Part Two, plot planning, centered. Part three, examination.

What do you think?
What do I think?

That isn't to shabby. This would be a good way to help people design plots for these audio plays. Then we put the plot through the screening process, then move on to the script.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So we're wait for an animation program before we make a fan movie?

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, yes. However, we won't waste our time. We will work on perfecting the audio to the eventual movie via audio plays.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No need to wait for an animation program.   Depending how long it is before folks feel ready to try to make a fan made animation short, the audio play may be as polished as it can be with folks with experience in various parts of the production, acting, software, scripts, giving ideas, ect.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Sep 10 2008 on  11:31 PM
No need to wait for an animation program.   Depending how long it is before folks feel ready to try to make a fan made animation short, the audio play may be as polished as it can be with folks with experience in various parts of the production, acting, software, scripts, giving ideas, ect.
I think it would be some what long but still  not all of us have recording capibility on our computers I know I don't but I am gonna get a computer that does. or I could just get some recording capibility for it.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As of now, it would be fairly time-consuming to make an animated segment. Just the animation alone would take a while. Then comes all the other stuff.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Sep 10 2008 on  11:50 PM
As of now, it would be fairly time-consuming to make an animated segment. Just the animation alone would take a while. Then comes all the other stuff.
Yeah so it would probbaly be best to wait to make a LBT fan film.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eventually we'll have to discuss, if there will be someone, or more then someone who'll be in the post production part, if they'll add music, likely difficult unless they do their own music for the thing.  I don't the legal thing concerning this, or maybe no music, sound effects.  There may be some generic sound effects and maybe some free sound effects that anyone is allowed to download and use, maybe even for something the sound effect was not intentionally designed and labeled for, or making up some of their own sound effects from ordinary items.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Blimey Kor, me has about 6000/7000 soundeffects on my computer. Me got 'em for that scurvy LBT game of this forum. But that one isn't really makin' any progress, so I guess me might as well use 'em for this movie thing eh? Now, hakuna matata as that brownish pig would say, about the sound effects, at least.

(just talking piratelike :p if ya didnt get all this, tell me :D Me no native speaker so I can understand that I'm making mistakes, lol :p )

buffypii

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/buffypii
I agree with you! This is an awesome idea!
If we all work together and work really hard, we can do this!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We can, everyone can likely have some part to help in the overall project.  

Why not use the soundeffects for both, the game and the various audio plays.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Yarr matey, that be sounding like a grand idea!  Arr!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...