The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nintendo Direct - February 2019!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, this appeared!  Check it out and tell me what you think.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCME2yPJKWk[/youtube]

I think everyone's wallet just emptied.  Mine probably will too.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's nice to see another Mario Maker. Looks like they're adding a lot more cool features like programmable pathing for objects and scrolling stages and such. A lot more enemies as well. I'll probably be picking that up when it comes out.

Nice to see some more Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. I kickstarted that game so hears hoping it's not bad! :lol

Still on the fence on whether I'll pick up the new Yoshi game. Might end up being a good co op game to play with my brother.

I like the choice in picking one of the three factions in Fire Emblem. Hope either the story doesn't take a hit or the choice actually matters. I love FE though so I'll more then likely get the game.

Battle Royale Tetris :p

A new Platinum game? I'll certainly keep my eye on it though for right now not enough is known about the game.

Finally Link's Awakening remake. On the fence for this one as well. I've already played through DX and I'm at a point in my life where I don't replay old games a lot like I used to. I'll have to think about this one.

Overall it was a pretty good direct!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Some cool announcements here! Not much that excites me personally, but I'll probably check out Dragon Quest Builders 2 as I really enjoyed the first game.

I'm pretty bad at Tetris but willing to give this 99v1 a try, haha. I really like the twist that they took here.

Link's Awakening is pretty meh for me too. I was hoping for a different Zelda remake or a completely new game.

As for Mario Maker - cool stuff. Will probably get it at some point.