The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Avengers: Infinity War

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Quote from: Nick22 on May 2 2018, 11:12:39 PM
so if hes in Avengers 4, they'll have to explain how hes been revived after the events of infinity war.
Well, comic books.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
true. Infinity stones revived him, made him even more powerful ,  blah blah blah.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22 on May 2 2018, 11:47:11 PM
true. Infinity stones revived him, made him even more powerful ,  blah blah blah.
Plus, there's that whole hanging plot thread from the very, very, very end of Strange's movie they have to resolve.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I'm seeing this on the weekend. I actually can't wait, though I'm even more excited for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypno on May 3 2018, 05:40:45 PM
I'm seeing this on the weekend. I actually can't wait, though I'm even more excited for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
I'm so glad Fallen Kingdom looks completely different from all previous JP films.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well, Infinity War just set the record for reaching a billion. Looks like it'll beat Titanic.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Infinity war will need another 800M to pas Titanic.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 11:15:47 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It could happen. It's at $1 billion on the second weekend already.

I thought it was a very good movie, despite me not fully understanding everything since I only seen a few MCU movies.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22 on May 5 2018, 10:13:12 PM
Like that'll be a problem.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor on May 6 2018, 03:54:34 PM
Quote from: Nick22 on May 5 2018, 10:13:12 PM
Like that'll be a problem.
I'm not sure. Money made goes down progressively each week, as the movie is out longer and many have went to see it already. Maybe it'll start making a lot less money in the coming weeks.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thats balanced by opening in different markets though. if IW is a biig hit in China, that would be enough.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Quote from: Nick22 on May 2 2018, 09:57:39 PM
Take the 90s batman films post Returns. Bat nipples anyone? Bat credit card?
For starters, the Bat credit card ordeal is a non-issue when you consider Bruce Wayne already uses alter-egos and disguises for his various spending needs for stuff he needs as Batman, and because he has a secret identity to uphold as Bruce Wayne completely separate from his life as Batman, the Bat credit card makes sense because that way if anybody tries to track his purchase histories to try and uncover his secret identity, they can't do so because any purchases made with the Bat credit card would be labeled under the alias Batman, with no attachment at all to his Bruce Wayne identity whatsoever. I mean considering many ask how he gets all of his wonderful toys to begin with, they won't be able to know it's Bruce Wayne because the Bat credit card would only, again, link to Batman as the ID of the spender in question.

With that out of the way...
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22 on May 6 2018, 06:27:40 PM
Thats balanced by opening in different markets though. if IW is a biig hit in China, that would be enough.
Well, it just shattered pre-sale records in China.

Sergeant Burker

• Lord Of The Underworld
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hades here, lord of the underworld, how you doing?
    • View Profile
If I'm gonna be honest, this film kind of sucked for me.
Felt boring.
How sentimental. You know, I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sergeant, your preference for DC over Marvel is pretty obvious by your comments , and your signature. Given your obvious preference, why did you go see a movie whose universe you dont care for.?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sergeant, your preference for DC over Marvel is pretty obvious by your comments , and your signature. Given your obvious preference, why did you go see a movie whose universe you dont care for.?
I ask myself that every time I remember my wasted ticket money on the night "Batman v Superman" premiered.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
If I'm gonna be honest, this film kind of sucked for me.
Felt boring.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I refuse to even watch any more DC movies.  Every one I've seen lately has ben a complete disappointment.  Marvel's quality is leaps and bounds beyond anything DC has put out recently.   Man of Steel sucked.  Batman vs Superman sucked.  Suicide Squad sucked.  Justice League sucked.  I didn't even bother with Wonder Woman.  Marvel has managed to put out a decent film almost consistently each year. 

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I refuse to even watch any more DC movies.  Every one I've seen lately has ben a complete disappointment.  Marvel's quality is leaps and bounds beyond anything DC has put out recently.   Man of Steel sucked.  Batman vs Superman sucked.  Suicide Squad sucked.  Justice League sucked.  I didn't even bother with Wonder Woman.  Marvel has managed to put out a decent film almost consistently each year. 
Well said.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well said.

DC's problem is that they're trying to be too dark and edgy and have forgotten how to make their superheroes actual heroes.  Seriously, I don't appreciate them basically turning Batman into the Punisher.  Well they can take that "black and gray morality antihero" crap and cram it.  Sure, Batman has always been dark, but he still had that line he was never supposed to cross.  Well he sure as hell does it here and its an ugly sight.  The world has enough edgy, gritty antihero types who create more problems than they solve.  We don't need anymore cynical bullcrap.  You know what?  I actually prefer the cheesy red and blue Boy Scout Superman that all the cynical antihero types like to make fun of!  Kids (and frankly some adults too) need a positive role model to look up to.