The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Teen Titans live-action series.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Gerd your loins, Titans fans, this isn't going to be pleasant. And there is an "F"-bomb in the trailer. You have been warned.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PPofXaJ4go[/youtube]
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 04:52:29 PM by WeirdRaptor »
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
They've described it as being "very dark and gritty".  And therein lies the problem.  Everything DC has put out lately (with the exception of Wonder Woman which I'll admit was actually pretty good)  has been completely underwhelming, senselessly grim and dark, or some combination of the two.  It's just not fun to watch.  Again, I think I'll just stick with Marvel. 

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Ah, yes. I'd seen Twitter gossiping about this trailer. It is indeed gritty for the sake of being gritty. Eh.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
They've described it as being "very dark and gritty".  And therein lies the problem.  Everything DC has put out lately (with the exception of Wonder Woman which I'll admit was actually pretty good)  has been completely underwhelming, senselessly grim and dark, or some combination of the two.  It's just not fun to watch.  Again, I think I'll just stick with Marvel. 
Exactly, and it's a damn shame. DC is supposed to be colorful and vibrant when its not Batman.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf