The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Toy Story 4

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, the trailer finally dropped.  All I'll say is, a certain toy that was MIA in the last movie is back.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmiIUN-7qhE[/youtube]

Well, let's see how this one is.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Don't even need to go see it, I feel like I just saw the whole film in that trailer

All I'll say is, a certain toy that was MIA in the last movie is back.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 12:16:55 AM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it looks interesting, i will probably see it
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on March 20, 2019, 08:10:48 PM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on March 20, 2019, 08:10:48 PM
Don't even need to go see it, I feel like I just saw the whole film in that trailer

All I'll say is, a certain toy that was MIA in the last movie is back.
I have a feeling Bo is going to be the villain.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Well I'm definitely pumped for this. I was a big fan of the first three, so I'll have no choice but to go check this out.  :)littlefoot

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
I must admit that I'm not much of a Toy Story fan anymore. To me the first and second movies were the best and then it got boring after that. But who knows, I might give the fourth one a chance later.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I'm on the fence with this. Pixar wrapped up the series quite nicely with 3 imo.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Despite my excitement, there is a part of me that's a tad wary. But I remember a lot of people were doubtful about Toy Story 3 before it came out, and it turned out to be really good. I'm casually optimistic that Pixar will be able to pull it off once again.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm quite worried about this movie. I felt like 3 finished off the series perfectly so I really think that you can only go down from there. Fingers crossed it turns out alright.

I have a feeling Bo is going to be the villain.
That might actually make some sense and having a well known character play the villain might help the movie out.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If nothing else, I think it'd be a lot of fun to see Woody and the gang round up for one more adventure.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
If nothing else, I think it'd be a lot of fun to see Woody and the gang round up for one more adventure.
Problem is, that's what "Toy Story 3" was supposed to be.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sure. And why not one more?  :Mo

If Pixar genuinely feels they have a good idea for a fourth movie, then I'm down for it. Besides, Toy Story 3 was nine years ago now.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 02:17:43 PM by StardustSoldier »

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sure. And why not one more?  :Mo

If Pixar genuinely feels they have a good idea for a fourth movie, then I'm down for it. Besides, Toy Story 3 was nine years ago now.
Because it IS possible for a film franchise to overstay it's welcome.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
True. But I have faith that it won't come to pass, and that we'll get yet another great Toy Story film.

Even if the worst happens and Toy Story 4 is an absolute disaster (which I think is unlikely), oh well. It won't erase the three great movies that we already got.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
True. But I have faith that it won't come to pass, and that we'll get yet another great Toy Story film.

Even if the worst happens and Toy Story 4 is an absolute disaster (which I think is unlikely), oh well. It won't erase the three great movies that we already got.
Yeah, but Pixar isn't the studio it once was, either. "Incredible 2" sucked big time.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I strongly disagree. I thought Incredibles 2 was great. I enjoyed it almost as much as the first.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I strongly disagree. I thought Incredibles 2 was great. I enjoyed it almost as much as the first.
I liked "Incredibles 2" better when it called "Mr. Mom".

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Each to their own. I liked that they reversed Bob and Helen's roles from the first movie. And Bob made for a cute househusband.  :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 01:56:23 PM by StardustSoldier »

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Each to their own. I liked that they reversed Bob and Helen's roles from the first movie. And Bob made for a cute househusband.  :)
Ugh. I didn't want more household hijinks. I wanted them all to go off on an adventure together from the get-go. We got enough of the domestic crap in the first movie.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well hopefully we'll get all of them going on an adventure right away whenever Incredibles 3 comes out.